“Petite Race”

Howard Johnson Inn Commerce GA
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Commerce
Reviewed 7 October 2011

We stay here when we race at Petite. Great clean room.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 August 2011

We had to stay over night on our drive back home becasue Hurricane Irene pushed us out to GA. But I was not crazy about this property. I am a member of Wyndham Rewards and I like to stay at their properties and this was one I was not crazy about. But for a night sleep it did the job I guess. The exit had a lot of food so that was why we picked it and it was right off the highway. But the front desk staff Danyell was the nicest staff person I have meet in any hotel recently. Went above and beyond to help my family.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
jupiter2012, Owner at Howard Johnson Inn Commerce GA, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2011

Thank you for your kind words and we will definitely address your comments and try and improve our services in the areas of your concerns.

Reviewed 5 August 2011

The manager did an outstanding job of keeping up with our group and making sure we had everything we needed. He definitely went above and beyond. I'll be back next year.

Reviewed 4 August 2011

had a great time thans for leting us set up the tents an kind of take over the place service was great an rooms was clean

Reviewed 4 August 2011

For the 2nd year here at this motel we held our Georgia State Southern Cruisers Motorcycle Rally and again it turned out to be a great event, in part thanks to the hospitality of the Commerce Howard Johnsons. The owner/manager and all employees were as accomodating to us as anyone could ever ask. We could not expect a more helpful and friendly staff and much appreciate the service.

T Mac and S&S Currahee Chapter #489

Reviewed 3 August 2011

This establishment is perfect for our SCRC Ga. Rally. Tony Modi & the staff here went above & beyond to help us make our event a memorable one. We held our event here last year, this year & we will be back next year..........

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2011

The building is not brand new and so. like any other older building, it has its imperfections, but they don't get in the way. The rooms are large and clean, and the service is wonderful.,

I have a bad back. When the end-table had to be moved in order to plug a lamp in, the night manager came and cheerfully did it herself. When I needed help re-loading my car the following morning, the owner himself came to help. When my tape recorder slipped from my hands, he picked up the pieces and put them all back together before returning it to me. Though he had other things to do, he didn't seem rushed, and was quite pleasant about helping me.

I've stayed at other hotels and haven't found personnel to be as willing to help as they are at the Howard Johnson Inn in Commerce, GA. When I drive through Commerce again, that's where I'll stay. If it's in the summertime, I'll bring my bathing suit and swim in the pool.

Room Tip: My room was nice and quiet, and I slept well.