“I was able to get rooms at the last minute. I had not...”

Howard Johnson Inn Commerce GA
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Commerce

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stayed at Howard Johnson, Commerce, GA a while back, and was stopping through Commerce with my kids on our way to meet family for Spring Break. I chose to stay again because of the great experience I had last time! The staff here is second to none, rooms are clean, and most importantly, I am able to bring my kids somewhere I feel safe. The rates are very competitive and allow us to stay within our travel budget. That being said, I highly recommend Howard Johnson, Commerce, GA for any traveler that is needing a clean and comfortable place at a reasonable price!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Hamilton, Ontario
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

This hotel was very well priced. Our room was nicely done and had a microwave,fridge and coffee maker. Lots of hot water and good shower pressure.Very close to resteraunts. An older type of hotel/motel, but very nice and going through some renovations. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Commerce
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

room was dirty. It needed to be cleaned. Bathroom smell of urine. We had stayed here before but will never again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Travellers are raving about these Commerce hotels

Lake Park, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

I realize I am spoiled and usually stay in a hotel, but everything was booked for 4 different events in Athens. So, childhood memories took me back to HoJo. What a nightmare. Firstly, I booked a room on-line. Traveling with kids, I did not request a smoking room. We arrived around 10PM and checked in. When we opened the door to room 117 the smell of cigarettes with a floral overtone hit us. I wanted to leave, but my husband said he wasn't going anywhere- he was dead tired. The carpet was filthy. It was stained and there were cigarette burns everywhere. We checked for bedbugs and found hair instead. Dead tired, we went to bed. During the night my daughter awoke choking from the residual nicotine and tar. The next morning we awoke to roaches climbing the wall. We took pictures of them and went to the front desk to complain. They tried to tell my husband he didn't see any roaches and my husband showed him the pictures of them. They moved us to another room, room 123. This was a vast improvement, but since the rooms are all attached we had to keep our clothes packed and zipped. NEVER will we stay here again!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Thomasville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

Had a wonderful experience.The desk clerk was wonderful!!!!!The room was clean and well stocked.The room had a working refrigerator and microwave and a decent size tv. Overall the room was great. I would recommend this place to my friends.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank dsholland