“Really good!”

Ranked #6 of 178 Restaurants in Conyers
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked for 24 hours around the clock. All trimmings are made fresh from scratch daily (not one freezer in the whole building). Dine In, To Go, Drive Thru, Private Dining, or Catering available.
Conyers, Georgia
“Really good!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've been here many times and am never disappointed. A little more pricey than some BBQ restaurants, but very good. I haven't had anything here that I don't like, but stick with pork (plate, sandwich or ribs). I typically have a pork plate with brunswick stew and slaw. The muffins are incredible!

Visited April 2014

atlanta
“Average chain bbq like shanes rib shack”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Ok bbq sides just average its a place to go for lunch . Bbq sauce is not good .but the muffins cant get enough love them always get a box to go

Conyers, Georgia
“Wonderful side dishes”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

You wouldn't expect such wonderful sides at a BBQ place. The Mac and cheese is to die for, as is the cabbage, which isn't on the menu, you just have to ask for it. The onion rings, and creamed spinach are great too, I had the grilled catfish, which I'd never had before, and it was really tasty. It had a campfire taste to it that I really enjoyed and added to the flavor. For dessert, we had the lemon ice box pit. OMG.. to die for.

• Visited April 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Beef brisket was very fatty”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Carlos was a great waiter. Very attentive. Home cut fries were great. But very disappointed that the beef brisket was so fatty. :(. My spouse however loved the pork. If my choice I wouldn't come back.

Visited May 2014
Conyers, GA
“Not bad, but not great”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I've had a couple really great experiences at this restaurant, but the last few times I have been here have been very bad experiences. Last time I order a burger without mustard. It came with mustard. I sent it back and the kitchen decided to scrape about 80% of the mustard and about 20% of the american cheese off and put a new bun on it. In my experience, you remake the burger, not scrape it off. Then, icing on the cake, they took so long to do it that my fries were cold when I got the plate back. I talked to the manager about that one. So I give this place an average rating. The food is usually very good and they give you large portions, but the staff is questionable. (I was there about 4pm on a Saturday, before the dinner rush.)

• Visited March 2014