“The Most Delicious Thing In Town”

Tokyo Hibachi Express
Ranked #22 of 186 Restaurants in Conyers
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were immediately seated upon arrival and promptly had our drinks in hand. It's a hole in the wall with lots of lovely atmostphere! The service was all very friendly and quite quick in every aspect. More importantly, though, the food was delicious. The sashimi was great, the eel hand roll was very good, the gyoza was just right. The Eel Lovers Roll, though, is about worth driving across the country for. I would look for any excuse to return to Georgia in the future just so I can experience that one roll again--amaaaaaaazingly good! Most definitely will recommend to ANYONE.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Met my wife's family here to celebrate her Mom and Dad's 60th wedding anniversary. Several of us got lost on the way. Finally found it, looks like an old car dealership. Very dirty on the outside and on the inside. We are not sure how it passes health inspections.
We were expecting the typical Hibachi show, not here. The cook was not Asian, could not speak English very well, mixed up the orders several times. Fried rice was sticky. Steak and chicken was dry and over cooked. I have had better steak at Waffle House. Also, this is a high crime area.

2  Thank Sam G
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

There were 13 of us to celebrate a birthday. We had to wait, as expected, owing to the size of the group. The chef was diligent in accommodating those with shellfish and egg allergies. The good was well prepared. I had scallops which were not cooked to rubber. It's a fun evening. The prices are way below what the flashier restaurants charge which is why our entire family loves it.

1  Thank Russjohn
Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is located in a stip mall and I have to say not bring from the area I thought twice about going in. We wanted Suishi so we said what the heck! The food was very good. My daughter liked the sushi and the fried rice was Great! I guess you shouldn't
be deceived by appearances...

Reviewed 7 May 2013

This place is one of those awesome hole-in-the-wall restaurants. We did hibachi last night with a shrimp adult meal, a steak/shrimp adult meal, and two kids chicken meals for right a $40. We even added a few upgrades. The cooks are great entertainers, especially for kids and we always have a great time! The food is wonderful so we rarely take home a to-go box, not because they don't serve enough, but because we stuff ourselves silly.