Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta - Conyers
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
Reviewed 1 February 2010

The hotel was clean and comfortable. I was there for business and will stay there again on my next trip. The only problem I had was the business center. I needed to use the printer and everytime that i would go down there would be kids on both computers. I would have to get the front desk clerk to say something to them.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank MannyMoe

Reviewed 6 January 2010

Nice NEW facility. Consistent, friendly service. Well appointed rooms. Nice breakfast for a hotel of this type. I couldn't find anything about which to complain. At $99, one received more than they bargained for. H.R. Ellis

Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2009

My wife, 14 year-old daughter, nine year-old daughter, and I stayed at this hotel while traveling. The rooms were small by American standards - but about the same size one would find in Europe or NYC. We had a suite. The rooms were nicely decorated with modern amenities. Having a separate sitting room was nice so the oldest daughter could stay up later and watch tv while the younger one went to bed. The rooms also had a refrigerator, disposable plates, bowls, and flatware. The breakfast was great too. The hotel also had a small indoor pool. You can tell the hotel was recently renovated because you can still smell fresh paint in the stairwells.

If you are a family with small kids and/or teenagers, I highly recommend this hotel - especially if your son or daughter plays sports and travels as a team. It would be great for grabbing a light breakfast for the kids before games.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2009

I stayed here with my wife and 12 year old son. My son's soccer team had a tournament nearby, so some of his teammates' families stayed here as well.
I tried to book a suite online with 2 queen beds and a separate sitting area with a sofabed, which would sleep 6 total. I figured that we might end up with an extra kid or 2 in the room. I was unable to book it online, so I called the 800 number. The agent said that none of the suites were available, so I took a standard room with 2 queens, capacity 4.
Upon arrival, I was informed that I had 2 rooms reserved, 1 of each type. The front desk staff quickly credited me for the more expensive room I didn't need, and gave me the larger suite at a lower advanced purchase price. The staff was excellent the whole time, including breakfast and housekeeping. The room was well appointed, immaculate, comfortable, and quiet, despite the presence of a lot of loud soccer kids! My son and his teammates enjoyed the indoor pool and jacuzzi after games outdoors in 30-40 degree weather.
I will definitely stay here again if I need a room in the area.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank MDP1516
Reviewed 12 August 2009

stayed at this hotel for a few days, hotel was clean,front desk staff helpful, continental breakfast beyond average,, few issues, bathroom was not cleaned properly ( soap or shampoo or some kind of substance from previous room occupants was all over the shower ( didnt matter cause im anal retentive and always scrub hotel tubs,toilets etc from top to bottom before use) its a new building and the smell of paint was evident and could be bothersome for someone with sensitivit to it (,bothered my mother i was fine).. resturants close by, right by hwy, two flat screen tv's in room added plus if ur travelling with someone

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2009

This BRAND NEW Holiday Inn Express was so accomodating to my group of Senior Adults who overnighted here. The room were VERY clean and teh staff was ever so helpful. They were ready for us. Sometimes when you travel with a group, the hotels do not have the keys ready when you arrive. THEY DID have ev erything ready.
The next morning they breakfast was wonderful, and the staff manning the breakfast area were so helpful to my group.
You can book here with confidence, that you will be staying in a clean comfortable safe place.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2009

Good stay. Hotel is new and the rooms are very nice. Would recommend this hotel to others looking for a clean stay with great customer serivce at a wonderful price.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Conyers
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia
Comfort Inn Conyers
Comfort Inn Conyers
#10 of 15 in Conyers

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta - Conyers? Share your experiences!