“very clean”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This hotel the room was nice and clean. Towels smelled good and supplied more when requested. Breakfast simple but we went out anyways. We were able to park in front of our room and its all one level so we didn't have to go up/down stairs. Staff very friendly.No unpleasant smells in room. Safe area with lots of things nearby. Would gladly return due to price and cleanlines

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank DeEtta859
Rasik P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Thank you so much for taking time to review our hotel and for your kind words!
We hope that we can see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

great little single floor hotel. you can park your car right in front of the door of your room so unpacking and packing is an easy task. free wifi and lots of tv channels. i stayed here when i was bike racing and i had a race on the day a checkout but they let me get back into my room and take a shower so i didnt have to drive back to KY all smelly and nasty. super great owners with a great respect for their customers!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank kenredneckfordguy

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a complimentary review. We are so glad that we were able to accomodate you so you could make your drive home comfortable. We hope that the next time you are in the area, you will be our guest again.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The staff is very friendly and super hospitable, however, the quality of the room is very poor. Linens and towels are worn and cheaply made. Other than soap, shampoo and a fridge in the room, there is little else for one to use. Only one trash can (in the entire room). No tissues, no toothpaste, etc.
But they have free Wi-fi, which I have found that even high end hotels rarely offer.

Room Tip: All rooms face each others. This is a hotel with an outdoor hallway. Lobby does not connect to the r...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Rasik P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We apologize for the lack of quality in Linens and towels. We have changed our linens and towels in the rooms. Now you can find good linens and towels in our rooms.We also have put two trash cans in each room.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

I only stayed at this hotel for one night; I checked out the next morning and demanded a refund for the rest of my scheduled stay. The room was fairly dirty, but for the cheap price, I didn't expect much else. What pushed it over the edge is when the manager banged on the door before 8am and demanded to come in and inspect my room. When I asked if everything was ok, he just "harumphed" at me and stormed out. I'm not sure if he was inspecting what I had brought or if there was some other problem. But as a single person, I decided my safety was more important. I called another hotel down the street and happily paid the extra $20 a night for a nice, clean, safe hotel. Stay away from this one!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Neil P, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2013

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, the only reason for an inspection of the room would be a suspicion of pets in the room. as our property does not allow pets.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

I had originally booked the Microtel Inn when my brother mentioned that other members of our church stayed at this property. When we got to the Microtel exit, we turned right around and got on the highway and came back to this property. Not fully believing that this could be nice place, I spoke to the CSR "Raj", who assured me that the rooms where comfortable and clean. He offered to allow me to view a room before purchase, which I promptly accepted. Our first impression of the room was that it exceeded our expectations for the amount of money we would pay. We promptly returned to the CSR and made the purchase. After moving into our room, we became aware of less-than-desirable tenants staying near us. The were loudly using profane language, running in and out of the room slamming doors, and making obsence gestures toward one another. They were driving up and down through the lot and behaving like less than human beings. One of them was a man dressed and behaving like a woman! Smh. Anyway, we returned to the CSR, informed him of our issue, and he issued us new rooms on the other side of the property. I was satisfied with the way this was handled. The room I am currently staying in is clean, with a comfortable bed (semi-firm), tv, microwave, and fridge (non-frostless).

The drawbacks to staying at this property is highway noise(right off of 20 and west ave), VERY rough towels (feels like -50 count), visible gaps around the entired door (we threw away food products outside of the room as soon as we were finished to avoid bobby jimmy and the critters) and less than desirable fellow residents (which can happen in a 4 star property). It is close to many restaurants(dairy queen literally next door), and a shopping mall.

If you are used to 2+ star hotels, like flat screen tv's, desire the ability to hear a pin drop in your living quarters, like to leave food anywhere around your room, require soft towels, and quiet temperature condition units, this motel is NOT for you.

If you only require a nice, clean, economical room, with absolutely NO frills, this is TRULY the place to be.

Wow. This was a great review, if I have to say so myself! I DESERVE A TIP!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Cee C
abviconyers, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Thanks you for choosing americas best value inn conyers and taking time to write review. let me apologize for standerd of our towels. I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to serve you in the future and we will provide better service on your next trip.
Thanks
Rasik
Manager
ABVI Conyers, GA

Reviewed 7 August 2012

I recently stayed at this motel. I found very esay to get to and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and quiet. In addition there are some very good resturants and shopping nearby. In addition, the staff did every thing they could to make sure my stay was both enjoyable and relaxing. They went out of thier way to help me with any questions I had or directions I might need. They have a computor in the lobby for the guest to use and this was helpfu, along with the free WiFi they have. The Outdoor pool was a blessing after the very long hours I had to put in, it was a great way to relax and unwind. I fully intend to stay at this location again, whenever I have to travel to the Atlanta area.

Room Tip: I found rooms on the pool side and the rooms on the outside of Buildings 2 & 3 tend to have le...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Thank you very much for taking time i hope you will enjoy your next trip with us.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

We were only there one night, but oh man! When we left we took a whole farm of ants with us and have had a hell of a time getting rid of them. Also, when we awoke, and got up, there was a large bug on the bed... EWWW! Management was unhelpful and we were given the "oh! we'll take care of it" with an eye roll. Not a good place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple