“Excellent Stay!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The hotel was very clean and the ambience was great. I had a quiet night of rest and enjoyed the soft pillows and flat screen T.V. The property looked almost new, and I could tell that it was very well maintained. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It's in a great location, close to the Freeway. Thank you for a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kehmes

Reviewed 12 April 2013

I flew back to Atlanta from Los Angeles, expecting to spend one night with friends but I acquired some type of stomach bug during my travels. Not wanting to infect anyone if contagious, my boyfriend found this motel and booked a room for me. The manager assured him I would be well taken care of, and I was. Check in was easy and quick, even though my boyfriend wasn't there with his credit card in hand. I was given a ground floor room so I wouldn't have to carry luggage up steps, since I wasn't feeling so well, and they gave me a room right next to the office in case I needed anything. Vending machines were right outside, ice maker was also close by. Nice, clean room with a small refrigerator, microwave, clean bathroom and ample towels, soap, etc. It was close to the interstate, but once I was inside with the door closed and curtains drawn I really didn't notice much road noise. As luck would have it, I still wasn't feeling like making my drive back home to NC the next day, so they let me stay in the same room for another night. I kept the "do not disturb" sign on the entire day, yet the manager called me to make sure I had everything I needed and if there was anything he or the staff could do to make me comfortable. The breakfast area had a good selection when I finally felt up to eating the morning of my departure. Sausage biscuits, pastries, toast, bagels, waffles, juices and coffees, as much as I wanted. I would definitely recommend this motel for a tired or weary traveler who wants a comfortable bed and the feeling like their business matters to the staff who works there.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank MountainTraveler096
Reviewed 13 March 2013

If you're looking for a budget motel that is also clean and has a responsive staff, this Quality Inn is the place to stay. I typically stay at budget motels, so I have seen enough to know that this one is well above the average, and the price is right. If you are on the front side of the motel, you will hear muffled interstate noise, but nothing that the A/C can't drown out. Will definitely stay again, if the occasion arises that I am traveling in the area!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2013 via mobile

When staying near a large city, such as Atlanta, it can be hard to find a nice clean budget priced motel. This is one. The rooms are on the small side compared to most Quality Inns, but mine was well appointed and very clean. Princess, checked me in. She was very helpful and friendly. She went out of her way to tell me about all of the resteraunts close by. There are several. The next time I need a place to stay near Atlanta, I will come here again.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 8 November 2012

I travel to Conyers several times a year for business, and as such have been looking for a place to think of as my own. And while the Jameson is ok, IMHO it does not rate a 4 1/2 rating, not trying to grind an axe, its just not all that.

- location: right off the freeway, so while convenient, its RIGHT next to the freeway. And the other places are all right here (Holiday Inn Express, Country Inn, La Quinta, Days Inn, Hampton Inn, etc...) Note, there are several restaurants within walking distance.
- room: a little small, reminiscent of any entry level road motel, with a tiny work area, great little 'fridge, coffee maker, but no in room safe. Room was clean.
- Staff: front desk staff were very helpful. Housekeeping always seemed to be in a rush and all too happy to give you a few towels and then go running off.
- Morning breakfast: same old, ok but not special.
- Gym: The gym was nice for a road motel.
- Business center: One old computer with a printer that did not work (so thank goodness for the helpful front desk staff).
- Wi-fi: Available in your room, a little clunky and a little slow.

Bottom line. Would I pay a premium to stay at The Jameson vs La Quinta, Holiday Inn Express, Days Inn, or Hampton Inn? Ahhh no. Would I stay here again? Maybe, but need to try some of the other places in the immediate area. So for me its a solid three, not a four or a five.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank bbihler
Reviewed 17 October 2012

- Friendly and accommodating staff.
- Rooms rather smallish, but well equipped.
- Two Queen beds would have been far preferable to the two doubles, but there's hardly enough space in the rooms for such.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family