“Good Stay”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We arrived at 11PM after having driven for 1,110 miles from San Antonio, TX and were greeted warmly by the clerk. She was very helpful and smiled the whole time. There was an ice storm coming early the next day and we planned on leaving early to avoid it. She informed us that the breakfast bar would be open at 5:30 AM for us to get something before we left. Even though we did not stay very long it was a good evening. The only negative thing was that there were no towels in the bathroom. I went to the desk clerk and she apologized and returned quickly to rectify the situation.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank junglybill
Michael F, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Hello and thank you for the kind words. The staff works very hard to provide great service and a hospitable environment for all of our guests. It is wonderful to see this in your comments. I am sharing your Trip Advisor response with all the employees. I hope you were able to enjoy the new hot breakfast before your departure. Best regards.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

A reasonably priced, professionally run, clean and comfortable place to get some sleep while traveling. We would stay again. We have paid much more and received much less. The beds were comfortable our room was spotless. We were very pleased.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Nantraveling
Reviewed 17 October 2013

This is a great hotel. Not real fancy, but very, very clean and well-maintained. I requested a nonsmoking room and there was no telltale smoke odor as in some rooms that have been "deemed" nonsmoking. The front desk personnel are very friendly and efficient - quick check-in and check-out. The continental breakfast was adequate, and there's ample parking.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I stayed in this hotel during a dog show. I asked for a ground floor room, which I was able to get, no problem. Check-in was very fast and the desk staff was friendly. The room was spotlessly clean with nice looking furnishings, a flat-screen t.v., a refrigerator and microwave. Everything worked fine. The bed and pillows were comfortable and this is very important to me with joint pain issues. The carpet was very clean, even in the corners and around the edges where you often see missed dirt. Not here. Bathroom was also very clean and the water pressure was great. The hotel has an ice cream place in front of it (I think it was Bruster's) and a Cracker Barrel next door with an easy walk to dinner. There were also a number of other restaurants at the exit. This hotel was also quiet and in a nice setting off the road. Dog friendly, I was able to bring my dog and there were plenty of places to walk him. I will definitely stay here again when traveling in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank volfan42
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The hotel was very clean and the ambience was great. I had a quiet night of rest and enjoyed the soft pillows and flat screen T.V. The property looked almost new, and I could tell that it was very well maintained. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It's in a great location, close to the Freeway. Thank you for a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kehmes
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I flew back to Atlanta from Los Angeles, expecting to spend one night with friends but I acquired some type of stomach bug during my travels. Not wanting to infect anyone if contagious, my boyfriend found this motel and booked a room for me. The manager assured him I would be well taken care of, and I was. Check in was easy and quick, even though my boyfriend wasn't there with his credit card in hand. I was given a ground floor room so I wouldn't have to carry luggage up steps, since I wasn't feeling so well, and they gave me a room right next to the office in case I needed anything. Vending machines were right outside, ice maker was also close by. Nice, clean room with a small refrigerator, microwave, clean bathroom and ample towels, soap, etc. It was close to the interstate, but once I was inside with the door closed and curtains drawn I really didn't notice much road noise. As luck would have it, I still wasn't feeling like making my drive back home to NC the next day, so they let me stay in the same room for another night. I kept the "do not disturb" sign on the entire day, yet the manager called me to make sure I had everything I needed and if there was anything he or the staff could do to make me comfortable. The breakfast area had a good selection when I finally felt up to eating the morning of my departure. Sausage biscuits, pastries, toast, bagels, waffles, juices and coffees, as much as I wanted. I would definitely recommend this motel for a tired or weary traveler who wants a comfortable bed and the feeling like their business matters to the staff who works there.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank MountainTraveler096
Reviewed 13 March 2013

If you're looking for a budget motel that is also clean and has a responsive staff, this Quality Inn is the place to stay. I typically stay at budget motels, so I have seen enough to know that this one is well above the average, and the price is right. If you are on the front side of the motel, you will hear muffled interstate noise, but nothing that the A/C can't drown out. Will definitely stay again, if the occasion arises that I am traveling in the area!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business