“Quality Inn Conyers”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
Reviewed 21 June 2014

After a 7 1/2 hour drive, it was refreshing to arrive at the hotel and be greeted by the clerk at the front desk. She was extremely friendly, easy to engage in conversation, and very informative.
We arrived at our room, which much to our surprise, was VERY clean. The floor was clean, the beds and sheets were clean, the bathroom and all the furnishings were clean. WOW!
We have been to higher priced hotels in the past, which were as clean as this place.
Lots of conveniences nearby, to make your stay more comfortable. Bruster's ice cream is right in front of the hotel, Cracker Barrel is next door within walking distance, and many more stores and restaurants within a mile or two.
At night, the hotel is very well-lighted, and not once did I feel my family's security and safety might be compromised.
So far, we have been very pleased with the hotel and would recommend Quality Inn Conyers to anyone looking for a budget hotel in the suburban Atlanta area.

Room Tip: If you can, request a room on the back side of the hotel. It may be a little quieter. The interstate...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank P C

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I was staying in Conyers for only one night. My daughter had a reservation at another hotel 200 yards away. My room was $69, hers was $119. Granted hers was a lot nicer, but we were only there to sleep and shower. The room was very clean, the bed was extremely comfortable. The staff was very nice. I needed to be able to have a late check out, since I did not know exactly sure when my daughters event would be finished. I had plenty of time to get back to the room, shower and check out before the check out time. I had no problem being a single woman at the motel alone. I would recommend it to anyone. My only complaint would be that the toilet paper holder was not secure to the wall. It is an easy enough fix, not really sure why they don't fix it. But overall well worth the price.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Southcakalaky
Michael F, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

My staff and I appreciate you taking the time to respond to Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We have addressed the repair issue in the bath you mentioned. We hope to see you again soon!

Michael Franklin
Quality Inn Conyers

Reviewed 31 January 2014

We arrived at 11PM after having driven for 1,110 miles from San Antonio, TX and were greeted warmly by the clerk. She was very helpful and smiled the whole time. There was an ice storm coming early the next day and we planned on leaving early to avoid it. She informed us that the breakfast bar would be open at 5:30 AM for us to get something before we left. Even though we did not stay very long it was a good evening. The only negative thing was that there were no towels in the bathroom. I went to the desk clerk and she apologized and returned quickly to rectify the situation.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank junglybill
Michael F, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Hello and thank you for the kind words. The staff works very hard to provide great service and a hospitable environment for all of our guests. It is wonderful to see this in your comments. I am sharing your Trip Advisor response with all the employees. I hope you were able to enjoy the new hot breakfast before your departure. Best regards.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

A reasonably priced, professionally run, clean and comfortable place to get some sleep while traveling. We would stay again. We have paid much more and received much less. The beds were comfortable our room was spotless. We were very pleased.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Nantraveling
Reviewed 17 October 2013

This is a great hotel. Not real fancy, but very, very clean and well-maintained. I requested a nonsmoking room and there was no telltale smoke odor as in some rooms that have been "deemed" nonsmoking. The front desk personnel are very friendly and efficient - quick check-in and check-out. The continental breakfast was adequate, and there's ample parking.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I stayed in this hotel during a dog show. I asked for a ground floor room, which I was able to get, no problem. Check-in was very fast and the desk staff was friendly. The room was spotlessly clean with nice looking furnishings, a flat-screen t.v., a refrigerator and microwave. Everything worked fine. The bed and pillows were comfortable and this is very important to me with joint pain issues. The carpet was very clean, even in the corners and around the edges where you often see missed dirt. Not here. Bathroom was also very clean and the water pressure was great. The hotel has an ice cream place in front of it (I think it was Bruster's) and a Cracker Barrel next door with an easy walk to dinner. There were also a number of other restaurants at the exit. This hotel was also quiet and in a nice setting off the road. Dog friendly, I was able to bring my dog and there were plenty of places to walk him. I will definitely stay here again when traveling in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank volfan42
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The hotel was very clean and the ambience was great. I had a quiet night of rest and enjoyed the soft pillows and flat screen T.V. The property looked almost new, and I could tell that it was very well maintained. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It's in a great location, close to the Freeway. Thank you for a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business