“Found a new favorite dish”

Thai Palace and Sushi Bar
Ranked #2 of 180 Restaurants in Conyers
Cuisines: Asian
“Found a new favorite dish”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a nice, inexpensive restaurant to try during a date day out. We tried this Thai placed based on the positive reviews. All I can say is that the shrimp fried rice I ordered was delicious!! I'm assuming the shrimp may have been cooked in their shells, b/c I had to request a napkin to remove the tails while eating (I didn't mind though, I think it added to the flavor of the shrimp). Then the waitress brought out some different sauces to accompany our main dishes. The Thai chili sauce set my dish off right. It was a great blend of sweet and spicy that I found addictive. I tried some of mu husband's Pad Thai Noodle with chicken and shrimp with a dab (he's not a big spicy food fan) of the chili sauce and it was good as well. I haven't often daydreamed about food I've eaten at various restaurants; however
this dish was on my mind for three days afterward. My husband called me greedy, but I called it memorable.

• Visited September 2013

“Awesome Sushi.”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Any choices from the Sushi Bar are great. The rice dishes are average. Pass on the BBQ Ribs. Order the Thai BBQ Chicken with extra sweet sauce. Fried dough with condensed milk for dipping sauce are ADDICTIVE! Good for couples, and groups. Go to Tokyo Hibachi Express if you have small children.

• Visited July 2013
Evergreen, AL
“I keep coming back.”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

This is my 4th visit to Thai Palace in three months and I live about 250 miles away, but when traveling through Conyers this is where I want to eat. My first three visits, I had Pad Thai, but decided to break from a favorite and had Spicy Thai Basil Leaves with Chicken with medium heat which was plenty hot. It was amazingly delicious. The service was friendly and excellent. I cannot imagine any true Thai food lover being disappointed with Thai Palace and Sushi Bar.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Marc36401
Alpharetta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Thai Food in Old Downtown Conyers”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

what a super nice surprise to find this in old downtown Conyers . Food was so good we ate there 3 of the 4 nights we stayed in Conyers. Great menu. amazing taste...wonderful old Victorian house converted to restaurant .can't wait to go back!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Janet K
“Crap Shoot Service”
Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

We enjoy the food and visit often but after today's meal I don't think I'll dine in again nor will I refer anyone. The waitress today was very rude and did not service our table well. The wait for our food was completely unacceptable and she spoke to us in a rude manner.

• Visited April 2013