“The Best Pad Thai but Very Slow Service”

Thai Palace and Sushi Bar
Ranked #2 of 186 Restaurants in Conyers
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I wanted to try this restaurant for some time but only got around to doing so recently. My friends and I went and shared several dishes, including the very best Pad Thai i have ever had. It was more creamy and peanuty than most, with little or no spice. We also has the Masman Chicken Curry, which was good but not great. The sauce was too watery and needed a little more flavor in it and a little more veggies in the dish as a whole. We got the BBQ ribs which were alright as was a sashimi appetizer we got. The service is ridiculously slow. There were only 3 tables in the entire restaurant and we waited 10 minutes after we sat down to see any waiter. We waited another 10 minutes for glasses of water and it went on from there. We knew this in advance from other reviews and tried hard not to focus on it, but it was the elephant in the room. Give it a try, but make sure you have patience and time.

1  Thank Michelle B

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We've been coming here for years and have never had a bad experience. Lunch or dinner, food is always fresh and consistent. Staff is attentive and service is great. Prices are very reasonable. One of the few places in Conyers for great food.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I believe its the best Thai in Conyers, GA. My only complaint in the past is service can be a little slow. But with that said there are new and more servers so this may not be an issue any longer.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

This is one of my favorites for Thai food. I have eaten at the restaurant many times, and also ate at the restaurant at their previous location in Olde Town Conyers. The food is delicious. The service is good to great. You can ask for certain things that are not on the menu, and more than likely they will make it for you (green curry salmon). I have not eaten their Sushi, but it looks good. Try them if you haven't been there... I think you will enjoy your dining!

2  Thank dudeinconyers
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This is a really nice place to go for lunch or dinner. THey have tablecloths that make the place nice or special. The wait staff is friendly & knowledgeable. THe food is wonderful