“Always a great dinner 😊”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #28 of 186 Restaurants in Conyers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

Was in Conyers for business and after a bad ice storm longhorn finally opened ! I enjoyed the flat iron steak. Well seasoned less tender but less caloric than other cuts. Very reasonably priced. Good martini ( Gibson) and glass of Merlot. Meal was less than $30. Always a good meal and service from Chris at bar great! Nan M CHS.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

This weekend me and my husband went to try Longhorns special 3 course meal for $12.99. It is one of the few resturant we both can go and eat since i only eat chicken and fish. The chef over cooked my salmon and burn the top of it very badly. Since my husband had started to eat i did not want to send it back i told the waiter i would cut the top that was burn off and finish my meal. The manager was notify of the meal and strong encourage me to let them fixed my meal with another cooked salmon. I was so glad he did because it was the best salmon i had ever ate. if was simply melt in your mouth delicious. Not only did he ensure it was right the second time but took the meal off the ticket. Thank you Longhorn for good Manager and customer services. It will be my #1 place to dine RHarris

Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

We went to Longhorn last night - The food and the prices were the same as back home. The waitress was good although she messed up my martini and they tried to overcharge me for it. I would rather go to Outback.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

In the midst of failing eateries in my hometown of Conyers, Georgia at least the LongHorn is still doing well. Good food. Friendly service. It's a true mainstay in the changing times.

Reviewed 5 March 2013

The steaks here(at this particular location) are very good for the price(10-20$)...and of good quality.. MUCH better than outback and similar chain steak joints.
The place is in a new building, prices(especially lunch) are good, service is great and has a cool low key atmposphere.
Easy to get in and out pretty quick and without spending too much..I like the place!

1  Thank Doolie1