“Good (American) Mexican”

Add it.
Los Charros
Ranked #44 of 178 Restaurants in Conyers
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: There are two locations in Conyers, but neither is listed on TripAdvisor.
Melbourne, Australia
“Good (American) Mexican”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

How I miss you, Los Charros! After moving abroad and discovering that even seeing tortilla chips in the grocery store was a rarity (the horror!), I realized that Mexican in the land of Oz was not to be. I took for granted the love and delicious food you gave me. From middle school all the way into adulthood, you enveloped me in your salsa-filled arms and whispered, "order the cheese dip." You never got jealous of my affair with Taco Bell, who seduced me with her 79 cent burrito. I wish I could take back all the times I dug change from under the couch cushions and spent them on another.

• Visited December 2013

Alabama
“Good food, decent service”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Stopped here for a taste of Mexican on a business trip. Place is pretty run of the mill; good food at a decent price, average service. It's not anything special to go out of your way for but if you are in the area, you won't be disappointed if you swing by for a burrito.

• Visited April 2014
Covington, Georgia
“Not saying much”
Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

Best in Conyers but that's not saying much. If I was in conyers this is where I would go. But only if I was craving Mexican and nothing else. If not craving Mexican there are better places to eat in Conyers.

• Visited May 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Que Rico!”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

This is the first stop for our family when we want fast, consistent, tasty Mexican fare. We've never had a bad meal at this restaurant. There is always plenty of parking, the rooms and tables are clean, and there is outdoor smoking for those who wish it. It's not unusual to see someone we know from Conyers or Covington whenever we stop there as it's a popular spot for families. The prices are very fair. The only questionable experience I've ever had there actually involved an open mic karaoke night back in March. We'd gone on a night that was not a usual night for us to dine out. We discovered that we're not really excited about hearing elementary age kids sing pop songs for an hour. We'll just avoid those karaoke nights in the future.

• Visited March 2013
Lakeland, Florida
“great mexican food, great price!”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

We ate at this restaurant recently during the Flat Coated Retriever 2013 Specialty, trusting the Tripadvisor reviews. As usual, the reviews were correct! Everyone was very happy with the food and service. The prices couldn't be beat. i had a shrimp chimichanga that was awesome, great margaritas and the chips and salsa were fresh. We would all absolutely recommend Los Charros!

• Visited April 2013