“Not your fathers Tex-Mex”
Review of Las Flores

Las Flores
Ranked #9 of 188 Restaurants in Conyers
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is a very nice little place in Old Town Conyers. The menu is what one might call Mexican-boutique. The food is a very unique take on some of everyone's favorites. While this is the first place I had to pay for chips and salsa, it was well worth the price. We had the fried guacamole and then a couple of their specialty tacos.

The service was excellent and the place was spotless. This is a great place, i only wish it was a bit bigger.

2  Thank evac93rd

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I have two words that sum up my visit to Las Flores. Explosive diarrhea. The meat in the tacos had a metallic flavor and I paid dearly all night long. Charming atmosphere in a town that could use a decent place to eat. This is not that place. Service is almost non-existent and the language barrier got old very quickly. I will never go back. Manager laughed when we complained and refused to even discuss our experience.

4  Thank Zubasdaddy
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I went to Las Flores for a date night while my sister watched the kids. My sister is the one who turned us on to this place and I've got say we weren't disappointed. We started with the fried guacamole which was fantastic. My wife had the Sangria Swirl Margarita which she seemed to enjoy, a lot. We ended up getting the fajitas for two with mixed meats which was also very good. We enjoyed our first visit to Las Flores and we look forward to our next trip back.

2  Thank Redseapedastrian
Reviewed 15 May 2014

This is different than the run of the mill "chain" Mexican restaurants that I've been to in Conyers.

1  Thank Terry J
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I met my husband there for dinner with my 5 year old Grandson. The tequila selection is second to none. The Fried Guacamole is worth the trip from anywhere. They served my Grandson's hamburger in a firetruck. Now everywhere we go he expects his food in a car. :)) Great service. The homemade salsa is incredible.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank MichelleB5

Been to Las Flores? Share your experiences!