“Great Food”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2013

We go to Milano's at least once a month. Love the house salads. I have not tried any dish that I did not like.

1  Thank CAROLYN H

Reviewed 7 May 2013

One of the best Italian restaurants around. I go here all the time. Great service from a bunch of friendly people. The staff is knowledgable about the menu and are willing to bend over backwards for you. Great place for date night or family outing.

1  Thank Tjwoodall
Reviewed 3 May 2013 via mobile

Some of the worst Italian food I have had. The musty odor & the bad service did nothing to help. This restaurant is in the Atlanta suburb of Conyers; there are some great Italian restaurants in Atlanta, but sadly this is not one of them.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

This is our second time eating here when we are on the way to Augusta and The Masters and none of us have been disappointed. The bread is tasty and the salads are huge. You have the choice of half or whole portions of many items. I enjoyed the veal. The staff is friendly and the service was good!

Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

We show horses on a regular basis in Conyers, and this is a regular stop for us. This is very solid Italian fare. They do great simple pasta with meat sauce or sausage, but do very well with more complex dishes. The menu is diverse and we enjoy their veal and seafood dishes very much. I can't say enough about their fresh cannoli and tiramisu. Delicious!

Been to Cafe Milano? Share your experiences!