Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Conyers Atlanta Area
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Conyers)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrestaurants and shoppingrooms are cleanenjoyed my staymelissaatlbathtubhousekeeperga
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2012

To begin with, I have not made it to the hotel, never have seen it and don't really know where it is. However, I called to make a reservation, giving my credit card info a week ago. We we to check in today however we decide not to leave until tomorrow, 8/4. I called tomake the changes and the agent had trouble finding my reservation. When she made the change she said that she was emailing a confirmation. (by the way, the first agent said the same thing and didn't) She didn't email one either. Then I had a question and called back, the 3rd time, and they could not find my reservation at all. I asked for a manager and there was not one available. They said that since I wasn't able to give them a confirmation number, that wasn't emailed, they could not confirm that I have a reservation at all and could not tell me who has our credit card information. Now I am sitting here, mad as can be and don't know how to resolve the issue. My husband is not home yet and doesn't know that I have given his credit card information to a bunch of lunatics and don't know how to get it cancelled.??????????? Also, had to stay on hold about 30 minutes!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2012

My first and last stay at this establishment! Bed was at the best sleepable. Couch was terrible! When I sat on it I went down into the frame work to the point the cushion was below the front edge of the couch frame. Bathroom tile grout was black. Not sure it that was by design or moldy. Breakfast was the worst I have ever experienced! Watered down orange juice, bagels or cerial were your choices, coffee was south of OK. Worst part of my stay was the desk clerk would not connect my wife ti my room when she called the hotel. Kids running the halls and being loud - where were the parents? Do not recommend anyone staying at this hotel.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Wife and I have stayed at this Microtel several times over a period of perhaps eight or so years. Just east of Atlanta, Conyers makes a good jumping off spot if you've landed at Atlanta and are headed off next day to the Coast or other eastward points. Conyers has lots of motels, this Microtel being probably the cheapest one acceptable.

Unfortunately, "barely acceptable" seems increasingly true. We continue to find it basically clean and comfortable but a newcomer might well baulk at some negatives: stained upholstery, well past the stage where it should have been replaced; bathroom fan not working; a lobby computer that has been out of order now on two visits; vending machine also out of order; and, as other Tripadvisors have noted, a dreary breakfast. Some desk staff are helpful and friendly, others couldn't care less.

Overall, one gets the impression that this Microtel needs a firm directing hand before it deteriorates further.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Torontotraveller2
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I did not expect luxury in a 55.00 a night room that took pets.Our movers had all our furniture out of the house 3 days before we were to take possession of our home in Florida and this was the only convenient hotel that took pets. After 40 minutes of our dogs stressing out, probably over the stench, my husband took the dogs, returned to an empty house and slept on the floor. I stayed only one night and it was beyond disgusting.The pull out sofa was so bad, when I sat on it, there was zero support and I had to pull myself out of the hole. The cushions on everything were stained ...just fitlhy. They obviously put all the smokers on the same floor as pets. The room smelled so bad and even turning on the AC did no help....it actually made the stench worse! After a fitful night sleep , I went to shower only to realize it was a "trick" shower and went to call the front desk to find out how to use the shower, but the in room phone was dead, so I used my cell to call.After figuring out the shower, the toilet would not flush unless you used every ounce of strength to push down on the handle.It was like competing in an Olympic event just to complete a mundane task in this hell hole. The floors has crushed food and cigarette ashes that were not vacuumed up. There were ants on the counter and in the sink. The continental breakfast was another nightmare.Ants were crawling all over the food area. I took a bagel that was wrapped and 2 small jely packs to the room. When I opened the jelly, it was the consistency of a gummy bear and soon the be a lollipop and the bagel had green mold on it !!! I packed up my stuff and checked out 2 days early. The young lady who was the day manager informed me she would have to charge me for one more of the days as I did not give 24 hours notice.. However, upon hearing of all my complaints she refunded me the proper amount. Honestly, this place is a HazMat zone and probably used as long term housing for all the entitlement thugs in this town. A true disgrace that a business can't keep the place clean...clean is easy. Don't do it.....I re checked into the Holiday Inn Express and it seemed like the 4 Seasons after this fiasco !

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2012

I choose Suites for a reason. There were no dishes, utensils, or even a coffee pot. Booked room for four people, had to hunt down linen and pillows. Went to lobby to get coffee, they were out of coffee! That is a first for me. Lackadaisical desk person at night. The continental breakfast area was filthy and never stocked. The maid was awesome though. They should not call this a suite. I've stayed in regular rooms for half the price that had more to offer than this place. Never again.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family