“Relaxing Stay”

Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
Conyers, Georgia
“Relaxing Stay”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I recently moved into Motel 6, they are completely remodeling they place. The new rooms are fantastic. They are spacious, comfortable and very clean. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The only bad part is that while they are remodeling the rooms it limits the number of rooms avaiable on any given night. The easy of access to it great. It easy to get to fot the interstate and is close to fine dining and area shops. I have stayed there 5 different times and the staff always remembers me and makes me feel welcome.

Room Tip: Upper floors have less foot traffic in front of them, also rooms outside tend to be less exposed to...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Central Vermont
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

There are nice Motels 6. Really, there are. This is not one of them. I started my day at The Masters and, I still don't know why, ended it here. Of course, I did not stay here with hopes for a high end experience, but I did expect a clean room in good repair and free of stains including, but not limited to, blood. Yes, bloody lampshades. All of them.

They failed to even provide their most basic amenity, leaving the light on for me. When I found the light switch and illuminated this disaster of a room, I saw broken, dented furniture complementing appliances cloaked in mystery goo. There's bubbly paint on the walls and filthy windows overlooking a lagoon-like pool. Staying upstairs like I did? Good. Enjoy your trek through a terrifying tunnel that leads to a staircase where some gentlemen on tracfones await and never seem to move from directly in front of your room.

I lost $46 and my self respect staying here.

Just don't stay here.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank GreenMountainEater

Travellers are raving about these Conyers hotels

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This place will remind you of the nasty places where seedy people stay in the movie pictures. Carpet is always moist and stinky, rooms are dated (May be the same furniture from it's ramada days), and price is high for the low quality of the room. If you have a budget, I would recommend checking out super 8, and/or travelling to the cheaper hotel rate city of Covington which is nearby.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This property is in need of a total upgrade. Had two rooms and both were consistently bad. Trash outside the lobby area. Carpet in both rooms were filthy,stained and smelly. My normal attitude is it's only a place to sleep in and I are price conscious. However, this place is one of the most unfit I been to. Buyer beware!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank 32533
North Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 3 March 2014

The 1st room the heater did not work. When he went to the desk they told us it was because we turned it to high and we kicked the breaker. It wasn't working when we got there. The 2nd room heater worked, but the paint was peeling off in the bathroom. When we call the phone desk we had to mess with the wires for the phone because they where laying on the floor with the connection box hanging out of the wall. This place needs to be condemned.

Room Tip: Do Not Stay Here!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Robin M
Conyers, Georgia
Reviewed 23 February 2014

On top of the filthy furniture and linens, there were bugs. Not to be beat by the lack of working lights , a non-flushing toilet and lumpy pillows. My favorite part of the stay was the small foreign man who we learned was the owner / general manager who yelled at me ! Oh , I was angry that he did it over me calling to ask for a remote control BUT I was mortified when he showed up at the door to deliver what I had ask for. I was yelled at again , told to get my junk and leave , told to get out of his hotel and told I was a liar when my husband ask him if he was really yelling at me... I couldn't make up a story more frightening than this true one. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY on this place unless you enjoy horrible customer service and smelly , bug infested living conditions.

• Stayed February 2014
3 Thank Stephanieeh36
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Conyers GA, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dear Stephanieeh36,

Mandeville, Louisiana
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Classic quote from our stay: I feel sorry for my socks that they have to walk on this carpet.

10/2013- Arrived at this place after a long drive. We were exhausted and trying to travel as cheaply as possible. Now listen, y'all. I've stayed in all kinds of cheap motels across the country. Cheap does not usually mean filthy, but this place was disgusting.

The staff at the front counter was friendly, and we were so tired by the time we got into the room, we just accepted it for what it was and stuck it out until morning. I've never written a review on here before, but this was noteworthy, and I wanted to post the pics.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple