“worth the trip !”

Ranked #8 of 178 Restaurants in Conyers
Price range: US$14 - US$28
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Chef Alain founded, owned and operated Seven Gables eclectic restaurant since November 1988. We serve DINNER ONLY Tuesday through Saturday starting at 5pm. We also offer accommodations for private parties, wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, private luncheons, breakfasts, pharmaceutical functions, lunch and meet functions. Reservations are welcome. Casual dress is fine. We accept all major credit cards.
New Orleans, Louisiana
“worth the trip !”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I come from New Orleans and we have great great restaurants, this small French restaurant would do very well in our city where classical French cuisine is really loved, Dover sole how wonderful Rack of lamb with mint sauce, classic escargots with garlic sauce fresh crab-meat on the veal Oscar, the creme brulee was just as good as Emerill, banana foster some one got the recipe from Brennan. Just like good N O the owners are on site looking around and serving helping the staff taking care of us. unexpected joyful experience, I look forward to my next trip to Coyers.

• Visited May 2014

1 Thank principe1957

Conyers, Georgia
“New Signature Dish”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I had Chef Alain's new signature dish of lamb shanks. It was incredibly delicious. My husband had the Filet Bernaise which was perfect. This is our favorite restaurant and we have never been disappointed. The food, atmosphere and service are always a delite. I would recommend Seven Gables as an outstanding place to visit.

• Visited June 2014

1 Thank Lorraine H
Watkinsville, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding Food and Service”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is a definite must try. Once you try it, it will go on your short list of restaurants you will frequent. The menu is broad for a small quaint restaurant of this size, and I literally have never had a bad meal there. The proprietor and his wife always make sure that both the quality of the meal and the service is top notch!! From the Dover Sole prepared table side to the steaks, fish, chicken, lamb, and Italian specialty dishes - you simply can't go wrong!!

• Visited June 2014

1 Thank Michael_Waldrop
Greenville, MS
“Modest building, great in every way”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We were driving through and needed dinner. I found this on AAA and was thrilled to be at a reasonable, small, French style small restaurant. I ordered the bouillabaisse which I had not had in years and it was wonderful. The service was exactly as it should be, neither too much or too little. We spent a while here and ordered several courses. All was excellent.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Rick B
Alan B, General Manager at Seven Gables Restaurant & Catering, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thank you very much.My staff and I are humbled by you kind words.It truly makes our day to know we have delivered an excellent service and foods to our guests.We are in our 26th year of great dinner service and still fired up thanks to you and guests like yourself.
“Good food bad service”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

The food is great but since we where not regulars I had to ask for everthing. There was two people waiting on 4 tables and I couldn't get a drink refill without asking something is wrong with that

1 Thank Susan W
Thank you very much.My staff and I are happy you came and shared your experience online.We are truly sorry you felt you didn't the great service we are known for among our regulars .Your review is shared with all,and we are committed to giving equal time to all guests and cut back on long chats with our regular guests.