“Nice, Quiet Stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Everything was very nice at this La Quinta. Furnishings, cleanliness, space, location, amenities, parking, pool, continental breakfast, - I liked it all. We always wish for a lower price, but considering where this hotel is located, this was not over-priced. JCG

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Guerrant J

Reviewed 5 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I made a reservation here because I was conducting business close by. Easy to fine and the room was clean and comfortable. The only issue we encountered was the bathroom shower fixture was broken and not adjustable. Did not report as I was in the room a total of 3 or 4 hours.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jacqueline F
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My family and I traveled to Conyers ga from Chicago IL at the end of June, 2014. We booked a room at the above listed Laquinta Inn. I called and notified the Hotel that we were going to be late checking in. I got a confirmation that our room would be available for us once we got their. Several accidents and construction delays turned our 11 hour trip into a 16 hour one. We arrived at the hotel at approximately 2am. After parking in front, and going in to check in, I was advised that our room had been canceled, and the hotel was now booked to capacity. I was travelling 3 month old baby, and 5 year old son, who were all very tired, restless, and ready to be tucked into the comfort of a bed.

The woman at the front desk apoligized for the inconvenience, stated that it was "unacceptable", and stated that her manager would be informed when she got in that morning, and would be giving me a call to rectify this wrong.

I NEVER RECEIVED THIS CALL...

Room Tip: If you can't check in at the normal check in time, cancel that reservation and make a new one. T...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Cee C
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The over all hotel is not that bad. We could not sleep because some dogs was barking. I think this hotel should have a floor just for dogs. I don't think people without dogs should be placed on floor with dogs. The front desk was very friendly. The room was pretty clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful time at this hotel. Only stayed one night but it was perfect. Check in was a breeze. We asked for a roll out bed and thankfully they had one. Traveling with 3 kids so we went straight to the pool. We had it all to ourselves the entire time. The hot tub was a plus! The entire hotel was so quiet. Only saw a few other people there. Room was spacious and the tv was new. The landscaping was beautiful. The area is very wooded and even though it's right off the highway it's tucked behind a few restaurants and is very secluded and quiet. Breakfast was great!!! So many choices...waffles, fruit, cereal, bagels, toast, yogurt, all kinds of teas, hot cocoa, grits, oatmeal, unlimited coffee 24/7 !!! Front desk staff were so nice and accommodating. Check out literally took 12 seconds!!!
Overall I was extremely impressed. I have never seen a Laquinta this modern, clean, and nice. Would definitely recommend to anyone coming to the Atlanta area or traveling to and from the east coast.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This was a very nice place and a good value. The pool was very relaxing as well as the hot whirlpool. The breakfast was well presented. The check in and check out experience was good. Asked for extra towels and the front desk quickly brought them to our room. If we ever have to travel this route again, we will for sure stay at this place.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple