“Great stay”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Conyers
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
“Great stay”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I really enjoyed the stay during my stay for a horse park. I must say Charlie at the desk was wonderful. He even opened up the bar just for me, I must say this was over and beyond. Thank you Charlie!!

• Stayed October 2013
1HawthornConyers, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Conyers, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

It is an awesome feeling that we at Hawthorn Suites Wyndham/Conyers knocked it out of the ballpark on service during your stay.

We trust and hope that we will be seeing you soon in the near future during your next travel into the Conyers area.

Dionne Ford

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel recently with my son & staying there is all my son can still talk about! The room was immaculate, the employees were extremely polite. We even met a gentleman named Jabori, who told my son & I about all the fun things we could do in & around the city during our stay. After returning home, I told all of my friends & family that if they are every there, to book their stay at Hawthorn Suites in Conyers, they'll treat you right!! I plan on coming back myself for my birthday in December.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I want to thank Tiffany and Josh for a great stay while I was there this recent weekend for the chilli cookoff. They made me feel very welcome. They seem to have everthing under control since they were the only 2 there.

• Stayed October 2013
1HawthornConyers, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Conyers, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Conyers are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and trust that you will be back to allow us to enlighten you more. I am personally glad that you chose us to house you during your stay.

Please feel free to reach out to me direct when your travels allow you to head back this way.

Louisiana
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I drove 8 hours to get to this hotel only to be told that they had moved me to a Microtel. I explained that I had a reservation at this hotel and didn't want to be moved. I made my reservation on May 9. Jabari said he was going to call the police if I didn't leave. I asked to speak to the manager. While waiting, I called Hawthorne reservation and was told that my reservation had been cancelled!! I didn't do that so somebody at the hotel had cancelled it! While waiting, found that a wedding party had been booked and a high school track team for this hotel. So the almighty dollar is more important than customer service. Manager did find us a room because one of the parents of the track team cancelled their room.

The hotel is nice and very secluded and quiet. The rooms were clean. Tiffany and Josh were very nice and helpful. The bed sagged in the middle. Will not ever stay at any Hawthorn again because of the way they treat their customers.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1HawthornConyers, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Conyers, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I deeply apologize for your inconvenience and regret we could not accommodate you during your stay. We have had a serious series of plumbing issues that dis-allowed us from renting rooms at the last minute and hope that you will allow us to try our hardest in accommodating you again.

Please feel free to call me direct as I would like to speak with you direct.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I had a very good expirence at this hotel. The rooms were clean, the staff was very friendly and it is also in a great location. I spoke with Jabori Crutchfield when booking and he was very polite and attentive which made my expierence even more pleasent. I will defintely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family