Comfort Inn & Suites Cordele
US$138
Hotwire.com
US$158
US$153
All reviewswaffle houseroom was cleanfrontage roadaround midnightthe breakfast areagreat place to stayminute drivepull out couchmini fridge and microwavewould stay againliving roomother hotelssausageeggsdecent priceking suitestayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed here overnight on our way home. Checked in around 2:30 am - front desk guy was really nice. Our suite was great other than the stains on the carpet in both rooms. Also, the shower head was set to a terrible spray and I tried twisting and turning every possible spot on it and could not get it to change. It sprayed a really wide spray that made it annoying in the shower. Had to lift the kids all the way up to the showerhead otherwise only one stream would actually hit them. This was really annoying. The pillows were also oddly small. Thick but like a small square.

The pool was nice and a decent size, especially for an off-the-highway hotel. The pool area was just meh.

Free breakfast was nice. Our usual kosher inquiries were met by two extremely nice workers there. The free internet randomly cut out every few minutes which was a pain.

Overall, though, a great stay.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We had a pleasant stop over. Arrived late at night and were greeted warmly. Rooms were ready and clean. Kids went swimming upon arrival. Went down for breakfast in the morning and were greeted by the staff who were pleasant and polite. Breakfast was good and area was very clean. Would stay there again if down that way.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

It was a nice stay. The staff was friendly. The beds were like heaven and the pillows too. The rooms and bathroom were clean.The breakfest staff were very nice and she was very helpful made you feel like you were at home.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Stopped here at 10pm on July 29, 2014 after driving for several hours back to Florida. The front desk clerk and the manager were very nice to get me and my family checked into room 212. The hotel appeared to be clean and well kept. The room looked clean also. After getting settled into the room and checking email and watching a little tv, I got up from the bed to get ready for bed and my wife spotted something on the bed. It was a bug. We captured it in a cup from the bathroom and I went to google bed bugs. The picture was identical to what we captured. I then took the cup down to the front desk. The clerk asked me what it was. I told him. He then called his manager at home, as he had already left for the night. The manager was nice enough to offer me another room, but we decided to just leave, as we felt like the hotel was probably infested, as we spotted 6 more bugs on just 1 of the beds as we were re-packing all of our things. We then decided to drive overnight another 6 hours, rather than to check into another hotel that would just leave us wondering if they have the same problem. The manager did refund my card for the room and I called Country Inns customer care and they gave me enough points for a free room night. This experience will probably make me and my family paranoid of staying in any hotel in the future. This is the first time I've ever seen bed bugs in a hotel room. I hope it's the last. I only rated this hotel average instead of terrible, because the hotel did appear nice and the customer service was good. If they can fix this bug issue, it will be a nice place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side away from the highway. We noticed it was rather noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rob19682014
Reviewed 29 July 2014

be aware that if you stay in this hotel the side of the hotel that is near the interstate is very noisy. The trucks sound like they are coming through the room. if possible ask for a room on the other side. The breakfast is good. The staff could be friendlier, they did their job but weren't welcoming

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple