“Overall pretty good”

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 9 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2014

When a charge showed up on my bank statement showing 5 nights charged for 4 night stay I went to the lobby and inquired as to the charge. The clerk acted as if she did not understand - a language barrier - She informed me I had to come again tomorrow morning and talk with her sone Mr. Patel. So I did and Mr. Patel assured me the situation was taken care off and even gave me a reciept showing a nights refund. BUT MY ACCOUNT HAS YET TO BE CREDITED AND MR. PATEL OR THE HOTEL HANGS UP ON ME WHEN I CALL TO FURTHER MY INQUIRY. THESE PEOPLE ARE THIEFS AND KNOWINGLY STOLE MY MONEY. DO NOT STAY HERE.
My situation - I was stranded with a broke down vehicle and stayed there 4 nights and was charged 5 nights. Room was reasonably clean but not worth the agrevation of the theft.
Another issue was they told me they would not give me credits for the Wyndham Rewards program even though they had signs all over the lobby advertising for the program. I have been a member of Wyndham rewards since August 16, 2010 and will contact them with this info also....

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
TravelodgeCordele, Owner at Travelodge Cordele, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Mr. Danny H.,
I apologize for your overcharges you had experienced on your stay with us. After our previous conversation, your account was credited the extra night, on July 31st, 2014, that was accidentally charged. Please check your current billing to confirm this credit. If it has not been credited, please call me personally at the hotel to sort out the issues with the credit card companies, due to the the credit already having been given on our end.

I also would like to apologize for you not being able to reach us regarding this matter after our last conversation. I am not sure why you were not able to reach us, and will be looking into why your phone calls were not coming through to our desk.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Good place to stay. The front desk people are nice and frendly. Small brekfast area. Will return definitely.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Stoyan_RS
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Travelodge is older and a bit worn, but clean. Wifi was good. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again, when all I am looking for is a good night's sleep. Heating/AC fan is a good source of gentle white noise, which I always use in a hotel.

Room Tip: away from the road, first floor
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 19 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I-75 motel breaks up the journey to Florida. Nothing fancy about the place but certainly very busy Friday night in March. Rooms just ok, could use a makeover but I was just looking for a clean room for the night. If you are a light sleeper expect to awaken to the sound of passing trains. Beakfast room a bit of a joke but if all you need is a quick bowl of cereal then ok. BTW great donut/coffee shop sits smack in the middle of the parking lot.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo