We stayed at this hotel because it was the best-rated hotel at the halfway point of our drive to north Georgia. We needed a good night's rest as I had to make a lengthy speech the next evening and I didn't want to drive straight through on Friday. I reserved at $59 a night, a bargain if all the great reviews I had read were true. I was nicely surprised to check in and be given a $52 rate, which was advertised as a special on the sign out front. The hotel is located very close to the interstate, but the entire area is very clean and bright, with lots of places to eat. We were put in a poolside room, but there must not have been lots of kids staying that night because we heard no noise from the pool at all while we were there. The pool area and the pool itself were sparkling clean, as were the corridors and the area around the ice/vending machines. The room itself was spic-and-span. The AC got VERY cold, which is easier to remedy than being in a room where it doesn't get cold enough! The best feature about the room was the incredible beds. VERY thick, comfortable, plush mattresses with premium pillows and fluffy, crisp covers and sheets. I had an amazing night's sleep!!! The one disappointment in the room was the teeny-weeny coffeepot (I LOVE my coffee!)...and the coffee provided in the little packets was awful. If you love coffee in your room, bring your own pot and coffee and condiments...or just stroll around to the lobby, which has good coffee around the clock. The expanded breakfast was VERY good, too: sausage gravy and biscuits, pawswtries, sausage, make-your-own waffles with fruit and whipped cream...lots of choices, all fresh and good... and the coffee is very good in the lobby, did I mention that? Finally, the staff at the front desk were cheerful and seemed intent on bending over backwards to ensure we enjoyed our stay. My husband and I will be traveling to north Georgia in September for our anniversary, and I am going to be sure we stop over at this hotel on the drive up, so I can indulge in some more time in that amazing bed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Colonial Inn offers southern hospitality at its best. The staff and management of this facility are dedicated to customer service and guest satisfaction. Visit this property today and stay in one of our newly renovated rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Colonial Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Colonial Inn Hotel Cordele
- Best Western Cordele
- Cordele Best Western
- Best Western Colonial Inn Cordele, Georgia