“Very nice”

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Cordele
Summerville, GA, United States
“Very nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

My wife and were traveling through to Florida and needed a place to stop over for the night. This hotel exceeded our expectations. Very large room that are clean. The bed was super comfy. It is close to a lot of resturants and gas stations. I think we just found our go to stopping point for road trips to Florida.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Scott G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Oldsmar, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

I could not connect to the internet. This motel says they have high speed internet. The young lady on staff who gave me a user name and password but either that was obsolete or I couldn't get access to the login page. Internet was very slow and I could not access any pages. She know nothing and didn't offer me the 800 number to technical help that I found out about the next day at checkout.
Also something fixable but was not fixed when I had the room was the top lock was loose and I had to tighten the screws by hand. A bit dangerous but at checkout they did make it right by giving me half off of the room.
Because this motel made it right I would stay there again. Good service can cancel out problems/complaints and this motel did a good job of making it right.
Clean, specious room, stayed in room 234. comfortable bed!

Room Tip: My room was 234, it had direct outside access when most rooms were enclosed by a inside door and the...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Dalton, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

We would stay here again. Overall good product for the value. We have stayed at this motel several times, this is the first time that we stayed that we were not 100 per cent satisfied. Bathroom floor was slippery for some reason. And faucet handle fell off in shower, just put it back on and was able to use it. Mattress in this particular room seemed to be not as comfortable as the other rooms here that we have been in. But I would still stay here again. Worth the value for sure.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

New Port Richey, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

Actually- I'd rate this hotel better than average-Good- I would call it in my words-not very good. And I say that because I wasn't impressed with the breakfast-especially the eggs-not tasty in my book. Juices- I would have preferred grapefruit as a choice rather than apple. But everyone has their likes and dislikes. I also don't care for belgian waffles-too much dough for me- I prefer regular waffles. Lastly, I'm filing out this survey because Best Western wants it. And I commend them that they care. I do want to say though. That as long as a room is as clean and fresh as it can be. And nuetral decorated - I'm relatively happy. Even the breakfast -wasn't horrible. But I feel it could be better. Most importantly-I'm thankful for what I have-and thankful I was able to get the room that made me happy. Value- I'm still not sure how my bill got to the 72.00 mark? Was expecting it to be no more than 65.00. Thought 72.00 was a tad too high.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

A really nice hotel. Great breakfast and good price. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. We have stayed here twice on our trips from Tennessee to Daytona Beach, Florida. Well worth the price paid. Check them out.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank davegC8485WH
Tallahassee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

All the Best Western's I have stayed in have been great, clean and comfortable! Staff are always nice and friendly as well as helpful when you ask questions! Enjoy staying with them and rates are always reasonable!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Englewood, Fl, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

Great place to stay, convenient to everything. Have stayed there many times & have never been disappointed. Great room, love the sliding doors to outside, with little sitting area. Beds very comfortable, breakfast choices are wonderful. Staff very friendly. Donna R

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple