“Nice and reasonable, can't compete others at this price”
Review of Ashburn Inn

Ashburn Inn
Ashburn Inn
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Cordele
New York City, New York
“Nice and reasonable, can't compete others at this price”
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I stayed there on Jan 16th 2013, the price was 29.99 plus Tax which they said was $35.00 even. I got double bed room which was very nice and descent. It was clean and i had no complaints. Even i got good breakfast in the morning which includes milk, coffee, juice, bagels, waffles, grits, donuts and was pretty much full. i was amazed by the facility compared to the price in this economy.....Will definitely stay there next time....But, if u r looking for some 5 star kind, this is not the one.....It is for the Average people (Middle Class).....

ANGELINA COOPER

Room Tip: Please try to take the groundfloor rooms, they are nice.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank angelina c

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Reviewed 13 May 2012 via mobile

We were driving through on way to Fl at about 2 am I couldn't drive nemore and decided to get a cheap room for the night. The outside didn't look bad and theywere cheap. So we checked in. Went to our room and the tv was onin the room which I thought was strange. Then we saw bags of clothes. Evidently either someone had broken in and was stayin here or the woman had rented room twice. We went back up to desk (where staff sleeps on couch) and demanded a refund! My family wasnot stayin there.

• Stayed May 2012
4 Thank Dstnyangel

Travellers are raving about these Cordele hotels

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 18 October 2010

Checked in about 12:30 am on a Saturday morning. First problem: their very large sign (pic attached) advertised rooms as "$29.99". Instead they charged me $40 as they said that the advertised price was for only "Monday through Thursday," which the sign did not say.

The room initially looked reasonably clean, but the bathroom had a urine odor. Shortly discovered 3 (live) roaches, which I killed. But then... the BEDBUGS started emerging. Some from the bed, some were crawling on the walls, one even emerged from the A/C when I turned it on. After killing about a half dozen of them, and they kept coming, I'd had enough and went to the front desk, told them about the infestation and that I did not want to stay there and I wanted my money back. The one woman working there REFUSED to give my money back (because I had been there "over 15 minutes" (but less than an hour)), but said they could offer me another room. I said I would look at it.

The alternate room was even worse with graffiti, holes in the walls, video game posters(!), and yet more bugs (not sure if they were roaches or bedbugs). The room phone then rang and it was the woman at the front desk who asked if I wanted the room. I said emphatically, "NO."

But then the woman said something shocking... "I can see you."

I said, "What? You have cameras in the guest rooms??"

"Yes."

I went back to the front desk where the woman asked me, "Why did you leave the room light on?"

Dismayed, I asked, "You have cameras in the rooms that you use to watch your guests??"

The woman shrugged her shoulders as if to say, 'I ain't saying any more.'
She continued to refuse to issue me a refund, despite the bedbug infestation, so I left in as big a hurry as possible.

This is likely the WORST hotel experience in my life. I have attached a couple of pics of bedbugs I did not kill before fleeing.

STAY AWAY FROM THE ASHBURN INN IN CORDELE, GEORGIA!!!!!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled solo