“Comfortable, friendly, great value!”
Review of Ramada Cordele

Ramada Cordele
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Cordele
London, Canada
“Comfortable, friendly, great value!”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We stayed here on the way down from Ontario to Florida, didn't have a reservation just took a chance. We were so impressed with the room, the hotel, the breakfast and the price that we called ahead and reserved it for the way home, too. It isn't the Ritz, but definitely a place you can settle for the night and not be worried or paranoid, and maybe we're just used to Cdn motel prices, but I couldn't believe we got it for $59! So often you see the price on a billboard, but find out that's only Sun-Thurs prices, or only certain rooms that are sold out - but we got that price both times, even though one was a reservation through their central reservation system. So nice not to be worried about what was going on with your car full of all your traveling stuff - we slept well!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Brunswick
Reviewed 22 March 2012

This is where I stay when I do the Dogwood Antique Show in Leslie, GA. The grounds are beautifully landscaped and serene. Antiques fill the lobby. My rooms have always been spacious, comfortable and clean. The common areas of the hotel are pleasant and inviting. No litter anywhere. Breakfast buffet offers biscuits and gravy, toast, bagels and morning pastries. There are waffles, mixed fruit, yogurt and cereal. Something for everyone. Plenty of restaurants are nearby. The staff is friendly and helpful. An excellent value for the money.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Michigan
Reviewed 22 March 2012

We usually like to find a place for under $50 since we get there late and leave early. But the hotel the night before (Rodeway Inn - Clearwater, FL) was such a dive that I was up at 3 AM making sure all was well. So I was exhausted and wanted a nice place. I read the reviews for this Ramada and they were good while all the other places had terrible reviews. Everything was great here! The room was nice and clean with plenty of light. The shower supplies were like from a spa! The full breakfast was excellent! Homemade waffles, sausage, eggs, bagels, pastries, juice, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt and lots of fresh fruit including strawberries and other cut up fresh fruits. Nice big dining area with a nice TV. And a free USA Today. You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed March 2012
Point Edward, ON
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Loved the King size four poster bed. The antiques in the lobby are something that I spent a good time looking at. The hotel was spotless, as was our room and all the areas, ie. pool, hallways, breakfast room.

The breakfast has something for everyone. Fresh fruit medley (strawberries, pink grapefruit and pineapple) was a pleasant surprise. Biscuits, pancakes, sausage, gravy, scrambled eggs, at least 3 selections of cereal, oatmeal to microwave, Belgian waffles, apple juice, orange juice, donuts and sweetbreads, bananas, apples, yoghurt and milk. I'm sure I've missed something.

I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. The pool area was very attractive and well maintained.

The staff were very helpful and personable. How anyone could complain about the hotel is beyond me. It gets an excellent rating from me and the value is outstanding.

Room Tip: I can't imagine there is a bad room at this hotel.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Dothan, Alabama
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I have stayed at the Ramada in Cordele several times and have never been disappointed. Always a friendly staff and room is immaculate. Anytime I am
in the area I will stay there. Always quiet and I love the 4 poster bed. A very comfortable home away from home.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
Kitchener, Canada
Reviewed 25 February 2012

This was our second hotel on our way to Florida and we were disappointed. Our room was smoke free but it definitely smelled like it had been smoked in in the past. The door frame was crooked so the door had been trimmed to fit (which is a door to the outside) and my son was nervous the whole night. The room was a not good but on a positive note the breakfast, the lobby and the staff were great.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Cool room, w/ 4 poster king bed! antiques displayed through out. For an older hotel it is kept up well and very clean. Great free breakfast! Very friendly staff. Room rate was unbelievably good for the value.

• Stayed February 2012