“great place”
Review of Ramada Cordele

Ramada Cordele
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Cordele
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Cordele was a stop over point on our way to camp. The Ramada Cordele was very courteous and clean. We had a peaceful night and a great breakfast the next day. They have a pool and had we stopped a bit earlier my daughter would have loved to enjoy it. However, we were late getting in.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My wife found the Ramada in Cordele, a late night stop on the horrifically long drive to Wally World. Although she claimed the hotel had "nice reviews," the Ramada name told me everything I needed to know. Against my better judgement, I agreed--unfortunately--to allow my skin to touch anything in this decrepit dump.

While this place isn't the dirtiest place I've ever stayed, it is actually the penultimate spot on the list. Upon entering the room, I found myself searching for a way to describe its aroma. The closest thing I could come up with is "wet nursing home."

Nothing, and I mean nothing, in the room looked like it had been updated in the last twenty-thirty years. The bed made me think of a funeral home. They don't even have beds in funeral homes--what does it mean?!

As you've probably guessed, the bathroom was a pure delight. Adorned with an AC vent covered in rust that actually ran down the wall. The tub and sink were apparently sealed with boogers? I'm not sure, but it didn't look good. This is the kind of place where you wouldn't dare set your toothbrush down, out of fear in contracting an unknown disease.

The lobby has a bunch of antiques for sale, for some reason. Or maybe it's a museum, displaying all the artifacts left behind by guests who were devoured by the crawling funk and spiders in the rooms.

There was a spider on my pillow, by the way. This place sucks.

• Stayed: June 2014
9  Thank CryptRocket
Reviewed 15 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Byron W
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This facility's appearance was fine on the outside. Once in the room, our opinion quickly changed. There were 2 bugs crawling on the bed and a dead cockroach in the bathroom. The front desk quickly came by to spray and take care of the dead bug. Upon opening the shower/tub, we discovered a large amount of hair on the walls of the shower. It was obvious that the cleaning routine was in need of much improvement! Since it was very late at night, we declined to be moved to another room. At checkout, we expressed our overall dissatisfaction and the clerk offered to see if our rewards points could be refunded as a courtesy for the issues. A couple of days later, we received a phone call that this had been accomplished. This offer showed the staff's willingness to compensate the guest, but the overall experience was not a positive one. We will not go back to this particular facility.

1  Thank Frances M
Reviewed 12 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Older motel with above average updating and well-appointed rooms.Very good complimentary hot breakfast. Pleasant, helpful staff. Save $ by booking online or through Ramada nationwide operator and using AARP or AAA. We would plan our road trip around staying here again.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Beds sunk in the middle. The shower rod was not attached to the wall on one side. The mat in the shower was unglued and particles floated in the water. The walls had grease and grim on it. The TV's are outdated.