“Trip to see Family”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Cordele
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We had good check in and the room was clean, quiet and just all around nice. The doors are on the outside and we usually prefer on inside but it was really nice. The breakfast was nice too. We would stop again if going back through that way. The staff was very friendly. Thanks for showing southen hospitality.

Room Tip: We had an outside corner room, very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
John D, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to complete this review of our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit!!

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I had to take a handicapped room to get ground level. First thing the door was extremely hard to open for me (not handicapped). The room was dark, dated, and in need of improvements. I needed a place to stay and was tired. Too late to look for another place.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John D, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are so sorry that you had a negative experience which is not the normal for our hotel. I hope that you will try us again on your next trip through Cordele so that we are able to prove to you our guest service and satisfaction.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Stayed at this hotel on our way back home from my father-in-law's funeral in Florida. Needed a place to stay so we could continue travel north of Atlanta to go home. We ended up going home by way of Warner Robbins and Madison to avoid Atlanta. The snow was great to look at and the state roads were open unlike through Macon and on to Atlanta.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. We are glad we were able to provide you a warm friendly place to stay as you traveled back home during the recent winter storm.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

On a recent trip, we stayed at Hampton Inns because we have come to count on them for cleanliness and wonderful breakfasts. The Hampton Inn of Cordele provided those things but paled in comparison to others in the chain. The Inn doesn't stand out because it is recessed from the main street. Their pool is an outdoor pool and obviously closed in January. The workout room has been set up in one of the hotel rooms at the far end of the complex. It was tight on space and my husband was unable to get the treadmill to work. I will say it was less expensive than other Hampton Inns we stayed at, probably because of the pool and workout room. On the positive side, the staff was very helpful and there were several options for dinner within walking distance.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
John D, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay with us and your honest feedback. This will allow us to improve our guest satisfaction and service. We will be opening
a new Hampton Inn & Suites in Cordele during late 2014.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Actually it was a nice throw-back to be able to walk out of your room and into your vehicle. I know some will bemoan the lack of elevators to the second floor, but I was appreciative that my request for a ground floor room was honored. Everything else about the overnight lodging experience was top-rate Hampton Inn quality.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel! We are so happy you had a wonderful stay and I will pass along your comments to all TEAM members. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 30 December 2013

The Hampton Inn Hotel is an excellent hotel! It is our family's hotel of choice. Every since I was a little girl, my parents (both deceased) reserved rooms at the Hampton Inn Hotel in Cordele, Georgia. It's our first stop when we return to my parents' home town for reunions, weddings, funerals, etc. It's our comfy home awaay from home. It has all of the amenities: internet, wi-fi, pool, computer center, etc.; which we've grown accustom to. The beds are extremely comfortable, the rooms are excellently cleaned, and their country breakfast is my highlight of the day! Hampton Inn Hotel, "Thanks" for being my family's 2nd Home away from home.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John D, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. I will pass your comments along to all of the Team members along with a job well done and we look forward to your next visit!!!!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

An older hotel in the Hampton chain. Exterior doors instead of hallways. If I had been traveling by myself, I probably would not have stayed there because of the inherent safety issues involved in that. Also a bit noisy due to the proximity of the railroad tracks, but I only woke up once.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for posting a review of your stay with us and I appreciate your comments as they will help us improve our guest satisfaction and service. We hope that you'll stay with us again the next time you're in town and we will put you in one of the front rooms to reduce the noise level from the trains.