“Enjoyed Our Stay”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Cornelia
Donalsonville, Georgia
“Enjoyed Our Stay”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We recently stayed here one night on our drive to the mountains. The check in process was very easy. The front desk staff was very professional. The room was nice. We loved the bed; in fact, we slept better in this bed than any other bed in our travels. Please give this motel a try for yourself before you let some of the negative reviews change your mind.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Ash R, Owner at Baymont Inn & Suites Cornelia, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments and recommend the hotel for us. I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in future, Have a good day .

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Decatur
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I would love other travellers to know my experience. I have been staying at that same location for more than 5 years, during which time the name changed 3 times. That is why I am so disappointed. The tub was cracked, no fridgeor microwave when you flush the toilet the water coming up to the rim. disgusting.And rude staff told she was busy now, and never did show up. I would be using all avenues to get a refund. I took pictures of the room.it is sad. I traveled there for a yearly convention, and after being there for more than 7 hours I just wanted to rest, all my food had to be thrown out. There was not means to make a cup of tea, no tea pot or microwave.. This hotel show put themself in order I am talking to BBB to get my refund. or you can please return it to my card. .

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Ash R, Owner at Baymont Inn & Suites Cornelia, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
Dear Guest,

I apologized for the bath tub and the rest of the room is fine the refrigerator and microwave both work fine. If you are having these problems you should have ask the front desk to move you to a different room. I had my engineer on site testing both the fridge and microwave and they work fine. I hope you will stay with us again in future.

Travellers are raving about these Cornelia hotels

Dallas
Reviewed 13 September 2013

The room was very clean and will return next month for a business trip to north, GA..

Thanks,

Brian

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Ash R, Owner at Baymont Inn & Suites Cornelia, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your recent stay with us. I hope you will come and see us again in future. On behalf of the whole team I would like to say a Big Thank You.
Lantana, Florida
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Room was very comfortable. The pillows were fresh and bed comfortable. We enjoyed the congeniality of the host and appreciated the discounts offered. We especially enjoyed the quality and quantity of the breakfast.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us and we are very grateful to offer you our best service and hope to see you again in future. Thank you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cornelia
Hampton Inn Cornelia
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Helen
Hampton Inn Helen
Hampton Inn Helen
#3 of 19 in Helen

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Cornelia? Share your experiences!