Travelodge Covington
US$131
US$74
US$69
US$69
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Covington(Covington)(Great Value!)
US$118
HIExpress.com
US$379
US$102
US$97
TripAdvisor
All reviewswaffle housetravel lodgetaco bellplenty of hot waterstayed one nightwill stay there againgreat roomnon smokingcomfortable bedwaffleswalmartmicrowaveexit
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

The hotel is new and clean.The rooms were clean and wonderful, the service was excellent, the breakfast was delicious. Staff works there was very courteous, knowledgeable, and very helpful.
It was wonderful to see so many changes being made to enhance the beauty of this hotel..

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Heema P
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Nothing like it looked in the pictures. The room was dirty and smelled. I had to fix the tv before we could watch because the maintenance guy wasn't on site. The free breakfast was a joke bread and bagels and cream cheese everyone has dipped into. I will never stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Meliangel28
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I admit I normally stay at hotels that cost
twice to three times as much. We were
on our way through and were only staying
one night. I figured other reviews were
good so I would take a chance. I found that
this place was a very good value even at
twice the price. Great friendly staff. Very
good breakfast. The place was clean and
well maintained. I would stay again. I was
really mistaken about getting what you pay
for. I got much more than I paid for. I've
stayed at places like Harrah's Atlantic City
and was totally grossed out. I wouldn't be
exaggerating saying Travelodge -
Covington has it easily over Harrah's
Atlantic City.
Other hotels could learn from this hotel.

Room Tip: We were in room 103 on the first floor up front. The room was non-smoking and clean. Not luxurious but very nice.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We recently stayed at the travel lodge - covington. The service was incredible and the staff was friendly and super sweet. Nice quality room for good overnight stay at a very affordable price. Good location for variety choices for eating out.Breakfast was good.The place is pretty nice overall. I have stayed multiple times because of the cleanliness.We have stayed here before and will again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge