“NASTY // MELDEW// BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Travelodge Covington
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Covington
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I went on a business trip and stayed 3 nights at this hotel. Indian manager needs to hire friendly staff as they can see. Indian guy name BHAVESH PATEL was very rude because I asked for a full refund for one day as I had an emergency in my family. Whoever that girl answer phone sometimes, she needs to learn English first, and she was very rude Indian lady. Need more cleanliness in the bathtub and shower curtain has yellow stains and mildew. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO STAY AT THIS PLACE.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Hotel is very clean and staff was so friendly. Loved my stay at travelodge and I would recommend my friends and family to come here. Can't wait to come again :) Bed is very comfortable, breakfast was delicious. Housekeeper and deskclerk were very nice and they helped me moved my stuff to another room.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank bhavika p
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My husband & I decided to stay not even for 24 hours , neither of us wanted to drive home , the credit card machine was down , so I had to go to the bank to withdraw money . One of the clerks stated to me that she could write my card number down & later charge me . I don't think so ! When we did finally get to the room, everything was nice & neat. The bed was very comfortable , no tissue in the bathroom , the faucet in the shower was very loose & no longer connected to the wall. No towels or washcloths were in the bathroom , but I guess I got exactly what I paid for. Overall , the stay was just okay. The king size bed was comfortable once again with 6 pillows .

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I went on a family tour and stayed couple night at this hotel.. My overall stay experience was fantastic. The hotel is as beautiful, modern, and spacious. Its very well renovated. I love the color and surroundings. It's a very peaceful place. Now ,talking about the staff, the entire staff from manager-front desk clerk- housekeeping staff were very friendly and helped out it each and every way. Seriously, the hotel staff was very welcoming. In addition, its a neat and tidy place. The rooms there are very well organized with excellent services , also, provides FREE "HOT" BREAKFAST every morning. Especially, the shopping centers like Walmart is in the walking distance of the hotel. I loved that. The rates helped me too, much affordable prices. I recommend this hotel in particular for your tour stay. I am sure you will have a pleasure staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Covington
1 mi away
#7 of 15 in Conyers
Comfort Inn Conyers
Comfort Inn Conyers
#10 of 15 in Conyers

Been to Travelodge Covington? Share your experiences!