“Excellent Place for lunch and coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of SquarePerk - CLOSED

SquarePerk
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Place for lunch and coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

What a delightful time my husband and I had at the Square Perk. We enjoyed a great lunch and the best cappuccino I have ever, yes ever had! The owner, I believe her name is Andrea, was extremely friendly. She told us all about the shows being filmed in Covington and the past movies filmed there. We thoroughly enjoyed not only the food and coffee, but the friendly conversation. We very much look forward to going back!!

Visited March 2014

“Good Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Great coffee house feel in this restaurant on the square in Covington. Good variety of choices of food. Friendly staff. Looking forward to coming back.

Covington, Georgia
“Great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

I love the atmosphere of this place. The service with the group I go with is excellent. I find the food a little below average and the prices high for what you get. I like to help local restaurants succeed, but they could serve larger portions for the price and improve from so-so to delicious.

• Visited February 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Olive Burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

I've been to this location now 4 times, very good burger, I love the olive sauce! I've had breakfast and dinner, all is very good. The location is a very cute with very nice staff.

I read some of the other reviews and think, wow they sure did not have the same experience we've had the 4 times we went there.... I look forward to my next travels to Covington and will once again go back! Thank you for a great experience.

• Visited February 2014
Covington, Georgia
“Good service and food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

I dropped in on a whim so I wouldn't have to cook. I was pleasantly greeted and assisted with questions I had about menu items. My Cuban sandwich and Greek pasta salad were delivered in reasonable time. I will be back. I like that you can select from a variety of items to build your own wrap.