“Good food at a fair price.”
Review of Jim Stalvey's

Jim Stalvey's
Ranked #13 of 140 Restaurants in Covington
Price range: US$0 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I ate here three times over the weekend of April 25. The food was great. The service was friendly and attentive. I was sorry to find it closed on Sunday which would have been my fourth visit.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Have eaten here many times. It is a rustic "old-school" type of place. They serve consistently good country style food during lunch and very good steaks in the evenings. They have a variety of vegetables and meat choices during lunch. In the evenings they have the typical steak house menu. Prices are very reasonable. Can't go wrong with a visit to Stalvey's.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We eat at Jims once a month or so it's always pretty good the people are nice and the service is usually good. He's had several places over the years and I keep trying them all but the first one( Smoking Jims BBQ was the real deal, a hole in the wall edgy BBQ joint that everyone loved. I keep hoping that he'll duplicate Smoking JIms but so far that hasn't been the case.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

We eat here quite often because the food is always good. The service is friendly and the prices are reasonable. My favorite is the chicken skillet dinner.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

So many choices! From the extensive daily specials to the menu selections. I went with locals from the area, and they said everything was good, so I took a chance a tried a new menu item they hadn't seen..Rocky Mountain Chicken. Yum! Grilled chicken brushed with BBQ Sauce and topped with grilled onions and cheese. They vegetables and Mac & cheese were also good. We were in a group of 14 and everyone was pleased with their meal. They seemed a little short staffed, but our group was taken care of nicely.