“Nice quiet clean & peaceful.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Covington

Super 8 Covington
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Covington
Columbus
“Nice quiet clean & peaceful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

Stayed here all week on business & was very pleased with this Super 8. Have already booked it again for my next stay. Very clean, quiet & family friendly.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Nayan p, Manager at Super 8 Covington, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
The room was clean and comfortable. People who served us were pleasant and helpful and efficient. The restaurant next door was very handy in time of hunger.
I was towing a boat. The desk clerk went out of his way to provide us with a secure parking place and a very nice first floor room. Next time we travel that way we will go out of our way to stay there.
this is simply super 8 an 55.00 night
money we saved u can spend @ nice and clean waaffle house.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Houma
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

***Disclaimer: I never complain especially within Hospitality for I've worked within it for many years. However; nothing could had been more disappointing this my recent stay at Super 8 in Covington, Ga.”***

My current position within the field of Hospitality could have never prepared me for the recent one night stay at Super 8 within Covington, GA off of exit 92. Due to the nature of my last minutes business trip my hotel of choice close to my family were sold out. There was a very popular Rodeo Event this past weekend. The Super 8 motel rooms appeared decent online so I decided to give it a try. I just recently stayed at Microtel which is within the Super 8 family line of motels and had a positive experience.

When I entered the lobby a slight odor assaulted my nose. I chucked it up to all the recent rain lately within the region. With guest coming and going perhaps the rugs became soiled and damp. I had just driven 9 hours throughout the night from my home state of LA to GA and I was tired. I explained to the owner-slash- receptionist who I was and if there was any chance of an early check in for I had a very important meeting to attend that morning. The receptionist took my information and said to please wait while she checks to see if any rooms are available and cleaned. Less than 5 minutes later she hands me a room key and explain where to locate the room around back.

Nothing, nothing could had prepared me for what came next….
The motel was very, very unclean. The sheets on both beds if they were even change had visible stains including the pillow cases. My bed top cover was also destroyed with not one but two very large cigarette holes. The restroom as a whole has not been properly cleaned in weeks. There was food and visible coffee stains splattered against a wall. The furniture as a whole was very unclean due to dust and visible food residue. When I open the dresser drawers they too had not been properly wiped from recent use. The telephone by the bed was very dusty and appeared to have DNA upon it. Two of the four bath towels were stained. The staff appeared poorly trained within their empathy, sympathy and accountability to any problems. The downstairs guest had a very loud and rowdy gathering outdoors beyond a respectable time for rest. And when I went to the main office to address a problem one of the family-owned and staffed member attitude was boarder line rude.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Nayan p, Manager at Super 8 Covington, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
good job

Travellers are raving about these Covington hotels

Covington, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

Honestly I had a great experience at this hotel.. Room was clean, great customer service. The 2 workers at the front desk I believe there names were Vick and Emily? They were so helpful and nice to me. I will definitely be staying here again. Thank you for making my stay relaxing and pleasant!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank TillyABC
super8hotel, General Manager at Super 8 Covington, responded to this review, 15 September 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Covington
Travelodge Covington
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Conyers Atlanta Area
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#8 of 15 in Conyers

Been to Super 8 Covington? Share your experiences!