“Apple fritter.”
Review of Donut King

Donut King
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Covington
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

Donut King is always accommodating and helpful, willing to fulfill special orders for any occasion (giant glazed donuts for 10yr old's bday) Unassuming on the outside, deliciousness on the inside. Fritters are a family favorite.

1  Thank trvlbdy2

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I'm not a big donut eater, but Donut King has me hooked! If I'm going anywhere near them in the mornings I have to fight not to turn the wheel and head there for some of the best donuts ever. This is a place that's going to give you all kinds of funky flavors and toppings, they keep it simple, but oh so dang good!

They also have more substantial things for those needing more than a donut for breakfast which are popular - I'm just addicted to the donuts!

Reviewed 26 May 2013

We've gotten breakfast here several times, most often to provide for company. Their breakfast breads stuffed with meat and cheese are the bomb. Very friendly staff and owners. Would definately recommend over any chain.

Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

I would eat here in the past about once a week. Now maybe once a month. It's a donut shop. Fill the displays and quit trying to be so cheap rise the prices if you have to., but offer a selection!!! This place kept a full display in years pass. I know times are tough but you need to rethink your business and reach out to the community and figure something out if you don't you are going to rock yourself to sleep and right out of buisness. I love mom and pop places that's the only reason I keep coming in. I want you to do more than just keep the doors open.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

Went there to try them. EWWWWW.. just go to dunkin donuts. these are wet, and under done. ......................................................