“Good pizza with better price”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizza Primo - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Primo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Windermere Parkway
“Good pizza with better price”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Solid pizza with price reduction means good value. Enjoy the veggie and kitchen sink pizza. Salads good but over priced. Should have delivery -

BigUnitBC
“Great pizza but no where to sit down”
Reviewed 16 May 2012

Great for pizza pickup but when I went in April they had no place to sit down... If you are picking up it is great pizza for the $$$ They will let you wait in your car and bring it out when it is ready at least.

Visited May 2012
“Good food with now Better pricing”
Reviewed 4 May 2012

We have enjoyed this pizza joint with the thin crust pizza squares
Our objection had been too expensive. They have dropped the prices so that now we see real value. We have enjoyed extremes from veggie to meat.

The salads are good - but those are we think still overpriced.

Atlanta
“Best Pizza outside of New York”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I grew up in New York and had yet to find a good pizza. I have been going to Pizza Primo ever since I tried them. Excellent Pizza. It is all take out however, no tables. One price, no more coupons and I like that much better. No hassle, just good food.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank AtlantaBeachfreak
“The pizza taste like plastic and they have a child working their that was very rude to me and my friends.”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I would never reccomend this place because it taste like plastic their service is bad and for 10 dollars the pizza is not worh it.