“Excellent Customer Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Cumming
Yardley, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn (Cumming, GA) for business. All members of the hotel staff were welcoming and the room/amenities were excellent which made for a great stay. When I arrived home, it appeared that I left a small jewelry bag behind in my room. My call to the hotel was handled with great concern and attention. When the bag was not in the hotel's lost and found area, I received an additional follow up call from the GM of the hotel - within 10 minutes - that he'd be investigating further with housekeeping. Ultimately, I found my bag folded into my laundry from the trip! I felt horrible about causing the false alarm and called the hotel right back to both thank and update them. Again, my call was handled with a great attitude. I appreciated the level of concern and follow up so very much. So, long story short in addition to a nice stay it seems there is a very good team managing this hotel too.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Good Day YardlyDiner, I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel recently. It is comforting to know you found the staff welcoming and the room and amenities excellent. More than anything, I am relieved you found your jewelry. I must say, I was a bit concerned when I couldn't locate it. I'm happy it all turned out for the best. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other Fans on Trip Advisor. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you with any future travel plans.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Pensacola, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed at this motel while fishing on Lake Lanier. It was close and convenient to the lake. It was convenient to many good restaurants near the motel. I would recommend the Hampton Inn to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Herman A., Thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am very glad you enjoyed your visit and appreciate your recommendation for others to visit us as well. I hope you had great success on the Lake. Our location to Lake Lanier really comes as a surprise to many people. We are only a few miles to several boat launching, picnic and camping sites. I hope you will visit us again very soon.
Gainesville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

The staff are knowledgably and extremely friendly. If I had a problem, they were on top of it immediately, and happy to help resolve it. Rooms were clean, quite, and they had a convenient laundry facility, breakfast buffet was great and I like the workout facilities. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Good Morning James D., We appreciate you taking time to share your experience at our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to know you enjoyed your visit. It looks as if you were able to enjoy most of the amenities we offer and found them to be clean, convenient and quite. The comment you made about the staff really makes me happy. I am very glad they were able to assist you in a knowledgeable and friendly manner. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to your return.
Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

We stay at lots of Hampton Inns and this one is by far one of the best. Everything is clean and the staff is super nice and friendly. They accommodated our softball team and always asked how our games were going. LOVE this place!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
WOW Christie 1990, What an awesome compliment! I'm very happy you enjoyed you recent stay and appreciate you sharing your experience with other TripAdvisor readers. I trust your team scored well in the tournament as well. Please come and see us again soon. Thanks again for your review. It made our day!
Acworth, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn in Cumming. All of the hotel staff were very friendly. The hotel was very quiet through the night. One negative was the pool was small and other people that were at the pool were smoking. The room was very comfortable and it was nice having a refrigerator and microwave.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Greetings Judith P., Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay in Cumming on TripAdvisor. It is comforting to learn you enjoyed your visit and found our staff very friendly, our nights quiet, and the room comfortable. I am sorry you felt our pool to be small, I am told during the original design of the property layout, the pool was designed to maximize parking space. I do hope you enjoyed the new pool furniture and layout of the sunning areas. Many times I find myself daydreaming about kicking off my shoes and jumping in the pool to cool off a bit and then relaxing with a cold beverage for a moment. However, I wouldn't get much work done like that. I appreciate you mentioning the refrigerator and microwave in the guest room, all of our rooms have them as an added feature and I'm happy you were pleased to have them there. I hope you will come a see us again if you are in our area. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Hattiesburg, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

The staff was responsive and friendly. The manager was hands-on and accessible. The inn was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was good; area was well-kept and clean; staff was very attentive to supplies and kept fresh food stocked. The only problem is that parking was a bit crowded and because of the traffic at that spot, it could be a bit difficult for someone not familiar with the location to get to. It helps that it is very visible from the intersection.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Good Day G.C., Thank you so much for taking time to share your comments about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn in Cumming, GA. I'm very pleased to know you you found the staff "responsive and friendly" and our hotel "comfortable and clean". I appreciate you sharing that on Trip Advisor. I understand the challenge our guests may encounter the first time visiting our property. Usually once you reach us, it becomes easier each time. I am glad you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and found that area to be clean and the hostess attentive. Please come and visit us again if you are in the North Atlanta. Thank you, once more, for your kind words.
Cumming, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Myself and my partner had to spend several days in a hotel while our hardwood floors were being refinished. We chose to stay at the Hampton Inn in Cumming, which is close to our home. I've seen the hotel in the past, but being that we live very close to it, we don't pay much attention. But because I travel quite a bit for work and am a HHonors member, and because it was close to home, I wasn't really too excited about it. Once inside the hotel, I could tell that it had recently been renovated, and was very clean. The rooms were updated and very clean as well, and the hotel staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. The one thing that stood out was that the hotel manager, Freddie, came around during breakfast greeting all of the guests making them feel welcome. His enthusiasm rubbed off; when myself and my partner arrived at the breakfast room, the guests looked like they had just woken up (they had), but after a few minutes everyone was lively and smiling. This is the kind of service that everyone should experience at least once to know what "the good stuff" is. I travel to some very nice places for work, and get to experience alot of great service. Who would have thought that one of the best hotel experiences would have been in Cumming, GA? I highly recommend this hotel if someone is in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Matthew H., Thank you so much for the wonderful review on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to know you and your partner enjoyed your visit and found our hotel clean and the staff friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. I do love my job and one of the best rewards for me is to chat with the breakfast guests and get their feedback on their visit. These comments help us improve our services and the overall guest experience. I am however honored that you, being a seasoned traveler and Hhonors member, referred to our service as "the good stuff". I am glad you enjoyed your stay and very thankful for the kind words in your review. We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with other readers here and hope you will drop by for a cup of coffee or a fresh baked cookie sometime.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cumming
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cumming Georgia
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#4 of 5 in Cumming
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Cumming/Johns Creek
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Alpharetta
No photo provided
Cumming Extended Stay Hotel

Been to Hampton Inn Cumming? Share your experiences!