“satisfied”

Hampton Inn Cumming
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Cumming
Reviewed 9 August 2014

The employees seem to mirror how I feel that their employers are treating them, that is to say good because we are treated good by the employees. The rooms speak for themselves, good as well. Its always a seamless transition from check in to check out. I always see fluidity in how things are ran.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Hello Brian S., What an awesome compliment you have given us. It has always been my philosophy that a happy employee is a productive employee. We do our best to make sure the staff members have a good, positive work environment so it will reflect to our guests. I am very proud of our associates and appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and comments. Your words are well chosen and it warms my heart that you feel the way you do. I have been in this business for many years, and I can honestly state, this is the best TEAM I have ever had the pleasure of working beside. Thank you again and we hope to see you on a return visit very soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

The hotel staff were very freindly. Everyone was trying to do anything they could to help you.
The room was nice and A/C worked great. The rooms are clean and maids do a great job.The breakfast was about normal for most Hampton Inns. At the front desk they had togo bag breakfasts if you could not eat in. Plenty of eletrical outlets. The location was easy to get in and out. I would stay at this Hampton in any time.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Greetings Bill S., Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am pleased you enjoyed your visit and we are honored that you feel we are the “best in a while”. We all love what we do and are very appreciative that you found our rooms clean, plenty of outlets, and the location convenient to enter and exit. Thank you for your comment about the housekeepers, it is one of the toughest and most important jobs for our industry and I cannot wait to share your review with them. I think your words will be very encouraging. Drop by anytime for your "on the go breakfast bag", you are always welcome here.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We were visiting family in the area. Clean rooms. Good location. Great hot breakfast. Omelets, fried potato's,waffles and many other cold choices. All employess were very pleasant. We would definately stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Hello tanyaj844, It sounds like "Skippy's Road Trip" was a big success at our hotel. I'm so pleased your enjoyed your visit and found our rooms clean and our property in a good location. I love the new potatoes and glad you enjoyed the rest of the breakfast selections as well. Thank you for sharing your comments and we hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I'm not always a fan of the Hampton Inn chain and prefer Garden Inns/Courtyards when available. However, this was a very nice hotel. the front desk staff were friendly at check-in, helped change my room (first room was near the elevators), and were good with advice on local restaurants.
Breakfast is average, rooms are very clean.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Fatboytraveller, (For some reason, I just loved typing that) - I am so happy you were pleased with your visit to our Hampton Inn and that we exceeded your expectations. Our main goal is for all guests to have a pleasant stay and enjoy the many different personalities working in our hotel. We call that Hamptonality!!! Thank you for such a wonder review, and thanks for sharing it on Trip Advisor!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

If you are anywhere in this area, it is a must to stop and spend a night. I have stayed in many facilities and nothing has ever compared to the overall service, and the personality of the staff. The staff deserves high marks....

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Greetings Lanaflaten, I am so glad you enjoyed your visit with us and really appreciate you sharing your comments with other Trip Advisor fans. I'm thrilled you had a positive experience with the staff members. I work with them every day and they never fail to amaze me at being awesome. I have to say, I remember you as well and you’re pretty terrific yourself. We all enjoyed chatting with you and want to thank you for being so sweet and friendly to us. We hope you will find time to come a visit us again and we wish you the very best that life has to offer. Thanks again!!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed at the Cumming Hampton Inn as a Hilton Honors member. The staff was wonderful and the hotel looked amazing, very clean and updated. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. It has a very convenient location to numerous restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Michael B., Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are glad you enjoyed your visit appreciate you sharing your comments. Please come and stay with us again if you are in the area of Cumming. Have a great every day!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

The Hampton Inn at Cumming Ga must be the friendliest hotel in the South! Everyone made me feel right at home, and not once was there a sour expression from the staff; always smiles beaming from their faces!! That's worth a few extra bucks in my opinion, and I haven't even started mentioning the luxurious bed and pillows, top of the line everything, and the scrumptious breakfast. Go ahead and splurge, you're worth it!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Krazie for Kathy J....Oh my, what a wonderful thing to say. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit, the breakfast, the bedding and most of all our staff. It warms my heart to hear such good things from our guests. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. I'm glad your felt "right at home". It's our hope that all guests have that feeling here. We enjoyed having you with us and hope you can visit us again if you are in the area. Thanks again Kathy J. You made our week with your comments!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cumming
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cumming Georgia
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 4 in Dawsonville
Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta

Been to Hampton Inn Cumming? Share your experiences!