“Truly great find in the land of Bar-b-que”

Baba's Gyro & Kabob
Ranked #6 of 277 Restaurants in Cumming
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had heard about this place and its unlikely placement sharing a wall with a gas station. Walk in and it's Persian/Greek/Italian upscale dining!
Attentive and helpful service. Excellent, varied food. My Cherry Polo (chicken kabob over cherry rice) was splendid - seasoned but not too spicy.
Best spanikopita (sp?) I've had.
And no shame over ordering lots and taking some home.
The Persian Ice Cream dessert was truly unique. My partner said it was the best I've cream ever.
Going back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great small family owned place. I would have never stopped but my dad suggested it. Great service and excellent food. So many choices we had a hard time deciding. Lots of Gluten Free choices. Much much better than Nosh In Johns Creek. Can’t wait to go back!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I usually come here for dinner with my family. The kabobs are delicious especially the cornish game hen. This time I brought friends just getting off of a plane. Even at mid day, the service was friendly and efficient and the gyros were outstanding!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

The location may not be great, but the food here is very good. If you are looking for a really good Gyro I would recommend Baba's.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Baba's Gyro shares a wall with a gas station. Many of our friends had raved about this place so we went with another couple.

We were there for dinner and the dinner menu was elaborate with Greek, Middle East, and Persian items. In addition to the traditional gyro platters, kabobs, hummus, and spinakopitas they had many exotic dishes. Our meals were all right but nothing special and very expensive for the amount of food.

Been to Baba's Gyro & Kabob? Share your experiences!