Review Highlights
Nice golf course

I live by the course , I find it to be a nice test of golf , the greens are very hard to figure out... read more

Reviewed 4 August 2015
444chef2015
Dacula, Georgia
Food and people are great.

had my daughters wedding there. Could not have been more beautiful!

Reviewed 18 June 2012
Harbinslady
Dacula, Georgia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 June 2012

had my daughters wedding there. Could not have been more beautiful!

Reviewed 3 May 2012

Nice amenties, club house has seating for families and seating for the guys with multiple large screen TV, Food was decent and prices were average.

Date of experience: April 2012
Reviewed 20 September 2011

I have lived in the neighborhood for over 10 years. The course is consistently good and I wish the restaurant were better. It is average but I would love to be able to walk there with the family and have a great meal instead of getting in the car and driving somewhere. FYI, the lunches are better than the dinners.

2  Thank bigdawg07
Reviewed 30 October 2009

I have lived in hamilton Mill for a long time and for the most part I have enjoyed it. The golf course on the other hand is very expensive and not well maintained. The layout isn't bad but if it rains there is no chance of hitting a clean shot b/c every ball is plugged. I would play somewhere else that is a little lighter on the pocket.

1  Thank Chrispy1034