Review Highlights
Nice golf course

I live by the course , I find it to be a nice test of golf , the greens are very hard to figure out... read more

Reviewed 4 August 2015
444chef2015
Dacula, Georgia
Food and people are great.

had my daughters wedding there. Could not have been more beautiful!

Reviewed 18 June 2012
Harbinslady
Dacula, Georgia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

My nephew and I played here and what a great course!! Semi challenging which is what I want, staff is friendly, worth the money all the way

Date of experience: May 2013
Reviewed 28 October 2012

You better have your A game every hole is a challenge,nice greens tricky layout, play with some body that knows the course, the more you play it the better it gets, nice homes around the course awesome clubhouse.

Date of experience: October 2012
Reviewed 18 June 2012

had my daughters wedding there. Could not have been more beautiful!

Reviewed 3 May 2012

Nice amenties, club house has seating for families and seating for the guys with multiple large screen TV, Food was decent and prices were average.

Date of experience: April 2012
Reviewed 20 September 2011

I have lived in the neighborhood for over 10 years. The course is consistently good and I wish the restaurant were better. It is average but I would love to be able to walk there with the family and have a great meal instead of getting in the car and driving somewhere. FYI, the lunches are better than the dinners.

2  Thank bigdawg07