“Nice golf course”

Add it.
Hamilton Mill Golf Club
Ranked #5 of 10 things to do in Dacula
More attraction details
Owner description: Golf course designed by Fred Couples and Gene Bates.
Reviewed 4 August 2015

I live by the course , I find it to be a nice test of golf , the greens are very hard to figure out so that keeps me coming back

Date of experience: July 2015

Reviewed 29 September 2014

Tough Course to play. If you aren't a scratch or better player, this will be a challenge. Not too long, but the greens are killer tough....new greens are nice, I'm just not that good. Back to practicing my putting...

Date of experience: September 2014
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

My nephew and I played here and what a great course!! Semi challenging which is what I want, staff is friendly, worth the money all the way

Date of experience: May 2013
Reviewed 28 October 2012

You better have your A game every hole is a challenge,nice greens tricky layout, play with some body that knows the course, the more you play it the better it gets, nice homes around the course awesome clubhouse.

Date of experience: October 2012