“Delicious gourmet lunch”

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Food culture is very important to the kitchen at Le Vigne Restaurant, more specifically, local food culture. We believe that food and the sharing of food builds community, especially if the food and wine that is shared is rooted within the community.That is why we not only produce wine that is grown in our own back yard, but we also grow a lot of our vegetables on the property. What we don’t produce ourselves, we strive to find within or nearby our community. We want to be able to provide our customers with local, sustainable foods as well as provide the local artisans and farmers with an outlet for their hard work. At the beautiful Le Vigne Restaurant, situated high above the vineyards, guests will discover a dedication to honoring the flavors of our region throughout each of the four seasons in a menu that changes regularly to reflect the best of what is available.
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Wine tour and then had a delicious gourmet lunch complete with wine. Beautiful grounds. Had a wine tasting of 6 of their wines - very good.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

The wines are not the best, the food is not Italian at all.
You can have a lot of fun and have a great and relaxing time over there, that's it. If you really know wines and good food that's not the place to go. Should be more menu options, it hasn't change since a year ago. I only love the place. Third time and last time in Monteluce

Reviewed 23 August 2013

The winery was beautiful and the service was nice. We did not eat at the restaurant but ordered some cheeses as a snack to compliment our wine tastings. The view was beautiful out back and the building itself was very charming with a modern twist. There was live music playing which we also enjoyed. We liked the wine and the cheeses but the wine seemed overpriced for the quality.

1  Thank tcjewell
Reviewed 21 August 2013

The wine flight tasting had me questioning whether I'd lost my taste for wine after all these years...
There were a couple of wines we enjoyed, but as usual with a boutique winery, the prices, to me, didn't justify the costs. The décor was perfectly beautiful, however, so that made it all a net-net.

My husband and I chose to order a light lunch at the restaurant, since we'd so recently had the delightful breakfast at the Lily Creek Lodge. The corn soup was delicious and beautifully presented. I'm looking forward to going back for dinner sometime.

1  Thank ginnymom911
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Looking out over the vineyards while lunching recently at Le Vigne, we enjoyed the setting as much as the meal. Presentations were visually appealing, our servers attentive, and the atmosphere relaxed. The only disappointment was dessert, a frozen chocolate-cake-mousse from which dry-ice created stream rose: it was quite stunning in appearance but I thought the chef tried harder to delight the senses than to delight the palate. I'll take a great tasting dessert over one more focused on visual appeal anytime.