“Good Vineyard”

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Food culture is very important to the kitchen at Le Vigne Restaurant, more specifically, local food culture. We believe that food and the sharing of food builds community, especially if the food and wine that is shared is rooted within the community.That is why we not only produce wine that is grown in our own back yard, but we also grow a lot of our vegetables on the property. What we don’t produce ourselves, we strive to find within or nearby our community. We want to be able to provide our customers with local, sustainable foods as well as provide the local artisans and farmers with an outlet for their hard work. At the beautiful Le Vigne Restaurant, situated high above the vineyards, guests will discover a dedication to honoring the flavors of our region throughout each of the four seasons in a menu that changes regularly to reflect the best of what is available.
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This was a really nice vineyard, the lunch was really good. Probably a very close second best in the area. The staff was very nice and helpful.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

You would never know you were in the mountains of North Georgia! The vineyard was planned in conjunction with a housing development with all the homes modeled after Tuscan villas. The tasting room is a large space with high ceilings, a long bar as well as several seating areas. There is an outdoor deck with deep comfortable seating arrangements with low tables as well as a large long dinning table for eating. Love that the pours are substantial and 5 selections are poured at once so you can enjoy the wine as you wish. You can take your wine tasting outside. The staff is very friendly, relaxed, and allow you to enjoy your wine with no expectations to move on or to purchase anything. The grounds are beautiful. Overall, wonderful place to spend an afternoon. Weddings and events can be held here.

1  Thank Rnjtravel
Reviewed 19 October 2013

We have been to Montaluce several times and I always enjoy it. One recommendation, if you come on a weekend make sure to book a reservation at the restaurant. One time, we went there for lunch but they had no open tables. It is better to book in advance. They have the best pimento cheese beef burger. I always enjoy their wine and the scenery is gorgeous.

1  Thank Jessc416
Reviewed 5 October 2013

My husband and I visited Montaluce last November (2012) and it was everything I hoped it would be! I have been to Napa and Sonoma; the tasting room and pourer/tour guide rivaled any California vineyard I've been to. We LOVED the white wine flight in the tasting room and delicious lunch overlooking the vineyard. The meat and cheese platter to start was divine with the wine. Each of us picked us a glass we had tried earlier and we purchased a bottle of my fave.

I much preferred Montaluce to Wolf Mountain. We are planning on going back to Dahlonega next month to try a new winery, not sure which one yet. I will be interested to see how it compares.

2  Thank KatieS80313
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Wine tour and then had a delicious gourmet lunch complete with wine. Beautiful grounds. Had a wine tasting of 6 of their wines - very good.