US$151
US$135
Days Inn by Wyndham Dahlonega(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$98
US$91
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
US$178
US$172
US$116
US$105
Hotels.com
The Dahlonega Square Hotel & Villas(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$149
US$138
Hall House Hotel(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$132
Mountain Top Lodge at Dahlonega(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$136
  • Free Breakfast
The Smith House(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$130
Lily Creek Lodge(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$161
Orbitz.com
Barefoot Hills(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$97
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgas grillhot tubfully stocked kitchennice fireplacefew minutes driveseven yearsclose to downtowndowntown dahlonegaserene settingperfect weekendperfect mountainmountain retreatliving roomfront porchjuliepondmountains
Reviewed 8 April 2014

What an awesome time we had! The cabin we stayed in (#5) was perfectly appointed. We agreed it was "Disney resort" caliber. My son loved the trails and the feeling of being in the woods; I loved that you are just a few minutes from sight-seeing and grocery stores. Also, I'm generally wary of hot tubs, but this was pristine! They are drained and cleaned after EVERY stay - I was so impressed. We spent lots of time relaxing and splashing. And the cabins are spotless... and I mean spotless!

The first morning I was sitting on the balcony with my coffee and got to watch a family of deer just prancing around - a much welcomed change from cars and noise!
My son also loved going gold-panning (within 10 minutes of the cabins) and we went back twice to gather gemstones. One day we took a quick trip to Helen and also stopped at a winery along the way.

I also cannot say enough good things about Julie. She is a gem! When we arrived, there were fresh flowers in our cabin, the heat was on and she had the sweetest welcome basket for my son (including candy and a fishing pole!) I was so impressed.

It was a very relaxing time and we can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: We loved being on the pond, but the ones overlooking the creek would be just fine too.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer I
Julesmtnrentals, Manager at Cavender Creek Cabins Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Where do I begin???? Thank you for all the kind words. My extended family has grown so much in the past year. I'm so thankful I get the opportunity to meet such amazing people. I remember when I took over a year ago. I was so worried about been able to fill Paul & Mary's shoes. I now know I made the right choice. I love helping people relax.. I don't get to relax much, but the hour we spent watching Taylor & Marcus fish, going pre tend hunting ;) and having dinner with you & your Mom. I will cherish for a lifetime!!
Plus, I finally got to sit and relax in one of our cabins!!! I know now what all the hype is all about.

You stayed in Cabin 8 ( overlooking pond) however they all have their uniqueness about them.
Oh . The look on Marcus face when he caught his first fish.... Was such a blessing!! Love to you'll !

Hurry Back

;) Julie

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We enjoyed every moment from sunrise watching the deer meander to sunset and the sound of the babbling creek.The town of Dahlonega was quite charming with everything from the antique shops to the local winery shop. Our favorite was the Chocolate shop.The town is small enough to walk around in a day and enjoy the local flavor.

• Stayed: March 2014

We love our little town. Thank you for your feedback. I will have to agree! Chocolate always makes things better. Paul Thomas Chocolates have the best truffles....Yummy!! Hope to see you soon.

;)

Reviewed 8 April 2014

greatest weekend ever spent in the mountains , cabin was so nice , had a wonderful time sitting on the deck watching the huge fish in the pond , watching & listening to the wildlife from the hot tub , Julie was very helpful to all our needs ,will be returning to Cavender creek cabins again soon

Room Tip: looked at all cabins from outside ,all cabins are extremely nice with great views ,very quiet and relaxing
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you!!! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay. Anytime you need to relax...just give us a call.
We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Greatest cabin ever. Quiet and relaxing. Was looking to get away and recharge for a couple of days and this fit the bill. Julie was very helpful when called upon. The cabin was clean, well thought out and fanciful. Looking forward to returning in the near future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your awesome feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Thanks,

Reviewed 7 March 2014

This was our second year returning to Cavender Creek for Valentines weekend and actually were able to stay in the same cabin (#9). Its amazing that such a short distance from Atlanta is a place as relaxing and remote-feeling as Cavender Creek, tucked away in the woods a short distance from historic Dahlohnega. The cabin has everything needed - a private hot tub on the deck overlooking the pond, a grill, a gas fireplace, equipped kitchen, etc. We were greeted with a handwritten card and box of valentines chocolates, and the table was decorated with red flowers. A great place to relax, especially after enjoying the local wineries. We would highly recommend it!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Julesmtnrentals, Manager at Cavender Creek Cabins Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

I love seeing all our return guest (extended family) feedback. It keeps me on my toes and challenges me to make the next trip even more relaxing. I agree about the wineries. We have the most amazing little town!!

See you soon,