“Ideal week stay at adorable hotel!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dahlonega
The Dahlonega Square Hotel & Villas
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Dahlonega
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I stayed at the Dahlonega Square Hotel for my second year of Southeast Tourism Society's Marketing College for 5 nights and loved everyone of them! The location was ideal as most of our activities take place on the campus of The University of North Georgia and downtown. I was able to walk to classes and many different restaurants and shops. The rooms were nice and clean, beds comfortable and clean, and AC unit worked very well. I will be booking here again next year, if the ones I have recommended it to don't beat me to it! The manager on duty was very helpful. There is a vending machine and ice machine on the main floor. Wifi was also provided. I loved not having to keep up with keys because this hotel used a coded locking method. I was on first floor and have heard no loud noises as others have mentioned from the downtown area and I am a light sleeper. I loved the charm of this hotel complete with rocking chairs on the front porch!

Room Tip: Ceramic floors, no in room phones ( but I never use them anyway)
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Sarah Beth A, Manager at The Dahlonega Square Hotel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2014

Candace,
We loved having you for the Marketing College! I'm glad that you enjoyed our keyless entry system and I hope that we see you again for next year's Marketing College.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Just a few steps from the square in Dahlonega sits this gorgeously updated hotel. I felt like I was home as soon as I opened the front door and was quickly checked in to my double room. The rooms don't have keys, just a code in order to get in which makes traveling light a breeze. Johnny was very helpful and made my group's stay quite comfortable. I look forward to visiting Dahlonega soon in the future and will make sure to book here again!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Martin,
I am so glad that you had such a wonderful stay and that you enjoyed our quick check-in and keyless entry. We hope you will consider Dahlonega for your next trip and that you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My growing up friends & I just spent the last weekend in this lovely renovated hotel in the downtown area. Many of us have stayed all over the world and found this lovely hotel very comfortable. The rooms were brand new and very clean. Loved that part. Johnny, the owner made sure that all our arrangements were to our liking. Recommend this facility to any one!
Jackie Logan
Roanoke, Va.

Room Tip: Loved the first floor rooms!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jacqulyn L

Jackie,
We are so thrilled that we were able to impress such a seasoned traveler and that you had such a wonderful stay with us. We do take cleanliness to a new level here and that is something that won't ever change. We hope to see you again soon!

Best,

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Everyone at Dahlonega Square Hotel made me feel at home. Was looking for a peaceful and pleasant hotel and couldn't be happier. The staff here is very kind. The facility is completely updated with great quality materials. Highly recommended!!! Zev

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Zev,
I'm so glad that you found the hotel to be peaceful and exactly to your liking. We enjoyed having you stay with us and we hope you will visit again soon!

Best,

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Between 6/12/14 and 6/15/14, my wife, Neda, and I were in Dahlonega to share in our son's wedding. Our son, Mark, married the love of his life, Lindsay, on Saturday at Frogtown wineries. We were so blessed to have all of our family, including all four grandparents, and friends travel in to share this extraordinary event. During our stay in Dahlonega, all of our family, the bride and groom, and the wedding party occupied "all" of the Dahlonega Square Villas, the "entire" Dahlonega Square Hotel, and the Historic Villa. During this time, we met the owner, Johnny Ariemma, who was genuinely interested in providing the best experience in accommodations in Dahlonega, and his customer service was second to none! Neda and I were extremely impressed with Johnny and his Hotel and Villas, and we will gladly stay there again the next time we visit this beautiful mountain town. I give them a 10 out of 10, and highly recommend you consider them for your stay. Walt and Neda Beal

Room Tip: The VILLAS are great for small family groups.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Walt,
We loved the entire wedding party for Lindsay and Mark's wedding. They were so much fun and it was our pleasure to provide a wonderful wedding experience for y'all. We hope to see everyone again soon!

Cheers!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We loved our stay at Dahlonega Square Hotel! Everything is brand new, charming, quiet, and so welcoming. It is situated within the downtown square, so shops and restaurants, etc. are all within walking distance. We usually stay in chain hotels but decided to try something unique to the area and we are so glad we did!! Hometown feel but with all the perks of a luxury hotel. We'll be back for sure ~

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

We are so glad that you decided to give us a chance to provide a wonderful lodging experience. I am glad that your stay was one to remember and I hope that we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We loved our stay at the Dahlonega Square Hotel! The room was superb! Everything is brand new, very clean, comfortable and affordable.
When we arrived the owner, Johnnie, welcomed us, walked us to our room. Showed us how to work the a/c, set our room key code, and was just a great guy to visit with. We enjoyed getting to know him a bit over the weekend.
The surrounding square and neighborhoods are so pretty and peaceful.
If you go to Dahlonega this is the place to stay!! You will love it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank aacurtis
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dahlonega
Forrest Hills Mountain Resort and Conference Center
Amicalola Falls Lodge
Amicalola Falls Lodge
#1 of 4 in Dawsonville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Helen

Been to The Dahlonega Square Hotel & Villas? Share your experiences!