“Rehearsal Dinner at Waters Mill”
Review of Waters Mill

Waters Mill
Ranked #47 of 86 Restaurants in Dahlonega
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Description: Waters Mill is a special events facility located in Dahlonega, GA. We specialize in southern cuisine with an elegance twist. All our dishes are prepared with the freshest ingredients many come from generations of family recipes. We offer private dining for weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridesmaid luncheons, brunch the morning after the wedding and corporate events.
Suwanee, Georgia
“Rehearsal Dinner at Waters Mill”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We just had our rehearsal dinner at Waters Mill and all I can say is when Rhonda says she has your back and not to worry, take her at her word. We had met with Rhonda and had several e-mails back and forth prior to the event. The evening of the event the venue was set up exactly as promised and looked beautiful. The hors d'oeuvres were amazing and the meal was wonderful. Rhonda's staff was attentive and helpful. Rhonda's husband, Jim, also was a great help and the two of them are professional, positive, efficient and hilarious! You can't go wrong booking an event at Waters Mill. You will have a great experience!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Laurie W

Castle Rock, Colorado
“Incredible Wedding Venue”
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

I recently shot my nephews wedding at Waters Mill, OH MY GOSH. Three words. BRILLIANT,BRILLIANT,BRILLIANT!
I have shot many a wedding and never have I hit on a gem like this. It's a family affair and a one stop shop. They will do everything from flowers, on site food preparation in a sparkling clean kitchen, DJ , photographers , Bar Tenders, Servers and the list goes on.I cannot believe how professional this group is. Nothing is too much trouble, I'm sure if I had asked them to make the sun set in the North they would have made it happen. The outside wedding venue is just spectacular, a photographers dream, fantastic backgrounds and rolling lawns with dappled shade from stately trees, also wonderful turn of the century old buildings including a smokehouse that as been converted into the Grooms change house. A huge thanks to all. You folks are amazing and can be very proud of what you have built may you go from strength to strength. Also thanks for supporting the Armed Forces.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank 2oceans1

Been to Waters Mill? Share your experiences!