Forrest Hills is not a four star resort. However, it is clean and relaxing. We stayed in the Wrens Nest with an awesome outdoor hot tub on this neat porch. We paid little money for 6 people for a 2 night stay that included dinner one night and two breakfasts for all of us. The beds were comfy and the cabin clean. If you are looking for the Hilton- this is not it. But, if you want a comfy, reasonably priced stay- try this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit our 140 acre cabin resort featuring on site dining, outdoor pool, horseback riding, massage spa and more. Choose from romantic, 1-bedroom cabins, 2 bedroom family cabins, individual rooms or 8 to 16 room group lodges. FREE WIFI and parking throughout. Located between Dahlonega and Amicalola Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Forrest Hills Mountain Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forrest Hills Mountain Hotel Dahlonega
- Forrest Hills Mountain Dahlonega