We had to finally comment on For-rest Hills Mountain Resort, after our 5th stay there since 2006. If you are looking for a cozy, romantic, and quiet place-this is it! The staff treats you like family, and the home cooked meals are to die for!! We've only had great, memorable times together there for a B-day celebration, two Valentine's Day, and this last trip was just a great escape from our crazy, hectic life. And, it delivered!
Joanne, Dee and ALL the staff should be proud of their establishment.
We plan to visit the resort every year and make new memories with our adopted family!!
The girls from Tampa-Sharon & Sissy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit our 140 acre cabin resort featuring on site dining, outdoor pool, horseback riding, massage spa and more. Choose from romantic, 1-bedroom cabins, 2 bedroom family cabins, individual rooms or 8 to 16 room group lodges. FREE WIFI and parking throughout. Located between Dahlonega and Amicalola Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Forrest Hills Mountain Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forrest Hills Mountain Hotel Dahlonega
- Forrest Hills Mountain Dahlonega