“Yummy”

Paul Thomas Chocolates
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Dahlonega
Description: Located in the Hall Block Building on the Historic Dahlonega Square. Handmade Chocolate Truffles, Chocolate Covered Bacon, Caramels and many other Chocolate treats! Over 80 handmade chocolates and goodies.
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Stopped by for a look and everything we picked up was wonderful. We were only in this area for a few days and I had to go back for another caramel apple.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

What a great selection of chocolates! Most everything comes in either milk or dark chocolate. Everything from chocolate covered bacon to Easter baskets made of chocolate. And the people working there were friendly and helpful. They ship too. Great place!

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

What an unexpected delight this place was when my daughters and their friends we're strolling through this cute town. Customer service was excellent -- and the treats we got even more so! Delicious. We all agree that these homemade marshmallows and dark-chocolate cherry cordials and turtles were the best we'd ever tasted. Don't miss these treats.

Lori H, Owner at Paul Thomas Chocolates, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Thank you for the kind review. Discovery is such a fun part of the journey. Come back anytime.
We've been 39 years in the making so glad you share our love of chocolates.
Lori and Paul

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We came here because of their good reviews and to try their chocolate. It was very good. We ended up spending more than we wanted, but the all got to try a few things. My 4 year old was the only one in our family to really enjoy the chocolate covered bacon, but my nephews tried and enjoyed the chocolate covered potato chips. My mother in law really liked the turtles, and my favorites were the white chocolate covered lemon truffles and the sea salt milk chocolate caramels. We really wanted to try the chocolate covered twinkies, but they were out for the day.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

A lot of fun and lots of yummy, quality chocolate. The dark chocolate turtles are divine, and my girls loved the chocolate-covered strawberries. Wish I could have tried more of their treats. Friendly folks.